ugh

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelCityNitro

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Had some nice weather here today, reasonable for break in on my newly assembled 4tec. I got it up to tank 4, when for some reason, I had a tire shred off a rim. I guess that happens. I may not have glued it on correctly. However, I put another wheel on and went back to it, but It wouldnt fire up. Probably a glowplug. Does Hpi sell wheel/tire combos that are pre-glued?

yes, but the hpi 200mm wheels fit. i have a set now, but i glued the tires. i must have not glued one properly, which is an easy fix.. but i was wondering for future reference

man i have owned two of those 4-tec and had nothing but problems with them..I had the same thing happen to me with the rims and tires i bought some gorilla glue and that stuff works good on them

touring cars SHRED tires. PERIOD. get some jaco foams, Pink or double pink if you run parking lots. hot bodies gumballs are ok, i bought a bunch when they were $6.

Back