twin .26 ofna titan

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRANTVW

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
this is ofna's new limited adition truck,I'm just posting it to see what you guys think?

TT-head-BIG.jpgn.jpg

TT-engines-BIG.jpgm.jpg

TT-topdown-BIG.jpgm.jpg

TT-gears-BIG.jpgm.jpg

The OFNA Titan Twin RTR .... the ultimate in Monster Trucks just got extreme. Wider, faster and stronger, our giant monster truck has been re-built from the ground up for extreme performance. This amazing package is able withstand the type of abuse you dish out and keep going.
Need more POWER?!.... Insane dual Force .26 big block engines propel the Titan Twin up the steepest slopes and over the roughest terrain you can find.
Get your hands on our Twins!
:jet:

lookin good:breakdown i like the whole twin idea;)

heres a pic with the lid on:hamster:
TT-head.jpg

this is a t-maxx forum, get it out of here and put it in the General Nitro forum.

later

Hey Grant - Yeah..nothing personal but this doesn't belong in this fourm as this is the Maxx forum.

As for the Twin Titan...a bash bud has one. It's a beast now that he's got almost a gallon through the engines and says they tune easy and hold a tune well. You don't c allot of talk abou the Titan or the Twin Titan. It's pretty apparent that the Maxx, Savage and now the Monster GT are the kings of Monster Trucks.

Thats cuz this truck is gay. It looks cheezy ass hell! I personally thing the twin motors is dumb becuase its hard enough to keep a truck on 4 wheels with a .25 So this is just lame. I could think of alot better ways to spend $1300 for this lame truck.

Originally posted by 4u2nv
Thats cuz this truck is gay. It looks cheezy ass hell! I personally thing the twin motors is dumb becuase its hard enough to keep a truck on 4 wheels with a .25 So this is just lame. I could think of alot better ways to spend $1300 for this lame truck.

these trucks are all right.when you buy these things they already come hop'ed up to the max,theres not much plastic there all steel parts.so the weight keeps them down leavin the torque to do all the work,i do agree the lid looks a bit gay though,lol
:LoL:

seen it , and drove it , my friend has one ... if you hit the gas , it flips over, if you hit the brakes it flips over ... fast and lots of fun though.

Hello
I just got an unused Ofna twin Titan.
I haven't been able to find carb settings for break in. Could someone please help?

Hello
I just got an unused Ofna twin Titan.
I haven't been able to find carb settings for break in. Could someone please help?
HERES the owners manual for the OFNA Force .26 nitro engine which if I'm not mistaken is the stock engine that comes on that model.

Capture.JPG

Thank you
Does anyone now of a two speed clutch bell that will fit Ofna Twin Titan. I got rocks in between clutch and spur. It ate the two speed gears. Also I looked up in manual part number but can't find them on Ebay. Please help

I did have a new bell from one last i knew. Ill try to find

Unfortunately i had no luck sourcing new spur gears when friends needed new for past years...if I'm not mistaken the 9.5 based models 2 speed gears are compatible

Unfortunately i had no luck sourcing new spur gears when friends needed new for past years...if I'm not mistaken the 9.5 based models 2 speed gears are compatible
Thank you for your help. I will look on ebay for 9.5 gears

I do have the bell however I'm not sure if from a gtp or titan. Need to know teeth counts to help

The bell is a 12t 16t
If you have it that would be wonderful.
Thanks

The bell is a 12t 16t
If you have it that would be wonderful.
Thanks
I have the bell but i also located a new one from a solid ebay seller but there would be a 2 to 3 week wait on average from taiwan. Its $30

I have the bell but i also located a new one from a solid ebay seller but there would be a 2 to 3 week wait on average from taiwan. Its $30
That is awesome. I can wait for it. Right now its -4 degrees here. Could you send a link ? Thank you for all your help.