Twin Engine Titan

• Thread starter SilentHunterKellen
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentHunterKellen

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
This is just a prototype but I've seen pics of the new OFNA monster titan with a twin engine setup. It had twin Picco .26's. Now this truck is totally proto but OFNA says "This project just might make it to the production line.
Ill get pics as soon as i can. Meanwhile, drool.:spit:

RC-Car Action August 2003 Issue

Ima scan it right now. Geez. One second.

Scan023July112003.JPG

We can't get onto your computer, and I know I don't have a file on my computer Scan023July112003.JPG

Just go to the Ofna's website geez...:wedgie:

Ofna doesn't release pictures of prototypes and believe it or not I'm still looking for that picture I scanned.

Try checking on your computer in this location C:/My Documents/My Pictures/Scan023July112003.JPG

Originally posted by SilentGTboy
Try checking on your computer in this location C:/My Documents/My Pictures/Scan023July112003.JPG

"I say, Watson. You have remarkable deductive abilities!"

:)

HERES WHAT YOUVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR: This is the Twin Engine Titan almost ready for production by OFNA themselves. It features twin gas tanks and twin FORCE .25 engines. This will put ofna in the wreck-ord books for first production twin engine vehicle. (Emaxx is motor) Feast your eyes!
new-TitanTwin-34-BIG.jpg

new-TitanTwin-engine-front.jpg

new-TitanTwin-engine-rear.jpg

Originally posted by robriguez
Here are some twin Titans I found on the net. THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL OFNA RELEASE. This is a custome job...twin .40 4-stroke engines.

21357649.gif
Rod, I hate to pick here, well really I don't, but those are twin OS 4 stroke engines on there and I doubt Ofna would use another companies engines to propel their titan when Ofna has their own line of engines already.

Right....I said its not from ofna. Read my text copied with the quoted picture in your post. :stupid:

:hammer:

Man, the problems some of us have tuning just one engine, but two of them ! And double the heat. Going to be a challenge. I was at my LHS the other day and a guy had a titan in there and I was asking how he liked it and in not so many words he said stay away from them. I was in a hurry so I didn't get a chance to talk more about it. I have a Maxx and love it and might consider a Savage but what is the word on the street about the Titans ?

They seem too big for anything. They can't run in the maxx class, they need diffrent wheels, they are bulky, but they look like great backyard bashers. A twin engine would be bad-ass. Ofna has a breakdown on how to tune two engines too! They say start one at a time and tune separately. I love how the linkages are setup! But for now, Id stick with the Savage or Maxxes. They seem to be WAY more popular and when you look at the price tag...youll see why.

"food for thought", dont be in a hurry to be "first on your block" to own anything, let it get out there for awhile & get the "bugs" out first, alot of companys will throw something out to the buyer & "see how it goes" & then come out with an updated version, at your expense! man-o-man that twin looks AWSUME & looks like things to come from alot of manufactures, I want 1!!! but gonna wait a tad, see how it goes & for sure the price WILL come down