Twin Engine Titan

• Thread starter SilentHunterKellen
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tower hobbies has the ofna twin titan rtr with failsafe for $989.

twin

:LoL: i knew it was going to be around a grand, whewww, & double whewwww, for a backyard burner, i guess the yuppies will be fist, then we can buy em from them when they get frustated with em & have to have there friends at the office try & figure em out-lol, awwww, shouldn't be down on the yup's, i guess somewhere behiend the wide tie there's something. I have a ThunderQuake w/a 24.7 (single) & happy as can be, there's not much in the way of after market stuff for em but they dont break! there's a twin kit for em, maybe in my future, but like "BT" says, its an ego thing cause there not really any faster, crap, my T.Q. does 50 & goes outa-control cause i'm not smart enough to set the exportional??? on my HighTec Lynx 3-d yet, with the big off road tires it just slides around & does 360s on dirt & black top, wanna get some big-Joes 40s on there. Anyway, the Titan Twin looks nice, looks well put together, the Roto-Starts are a nice idea but i'ma-gonna- sit back & see what happens, less someone out there wants to donate me 1 for testing, the desert is quick to bring out the flaws, later:banana:

Last edited:
Give me 2 grand and Ill provide a test vehicle.
This thing is gonna be over a grand definitely.

I've know this for a while and I don't know why I said it before but that first video is a Twin 4-stroke t-maxx. I saw that video quite a while ago.

..........(spits soda all over comp screen) MY GOD!! that is a bomb in a pocket if I've ever seen one WOW! but then again you get what you paid for.

Until the order is actually shipped to them the price will be listed really high. It should drop. Savage was listed as like, $600 when tower first listed it..

Ofna.com has a bunch of new pics of the new production Twin Titan with twin .26's. Thing looks beefy. Wish they would change that crap body they have on it. The wheelbase is way too big for the body which makes is look funny.

Should be available in Nov.