Traxxas XO-1 100 mph out of box.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moe7404

Hardcore RCTalk User
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
just got my car action with a pic of traxxas XO-1, tested by the car action drivers. great pic of the car. really good cut view of the drive system.. it looks to me that all must nothing is borrowered from from other cars/trucks. of course it uses a electric motor, that is based on castle 1717,mamba monster power. a very new cush drive, full-time 4wd. lipos included! specl telescope shafts, front to back and left to right. specl rated tires, custom for this car. it has a new radio called TQI, a dashboard display on the base, tons of new stuff, that i dont even know what they are.
'XO-1" stands for "eXperts Only 100mph." the highest skill traxxas rated so far was 5, XO-1 is rated at 10. so ill just enjoy it by watching. price unknown.

According to Traxxas website suggested retail is $1100.

I know its early but I really don't see a market for this car. Then again there was not a market for the baja either. I think the large scale gasoline powered route would've been better IMHO.

i think most will be shelf queens.

I think with a higher suspension it could be an awesome rally car, but as is, it's useless. You need a huge, smooth track to run it.

I think most will be a box of parts.
LOL......Yeah a box of broken shrapnel more like.... I CAN'T WAIT for the first You Tube video of some pimple face punk 12 yo exploding it into a curb at 85 mph.....it is going to be......... wait for it

wait for it..........

:whhooo::whhooo:AWESOME!!!!:whhooo::whhooo:

^^LMAO

I'm waiting for some noob to break one, then re-assemble the pan backwards. So instead of generating down force, it will generate lift, and take off at about 75mph. It's outta heeah!

And how about the liability suits for the guy whose leg gets shattered by said pimple-faced youth driving it into him??????

Good point hamz, or worse, is running it in a large shopping center parking lot and hits some little old lady, or kid, severing a limb or worse. You guys may laugh, but at 80-100mph, it's entirely plausible. I saw guys running in parking lots all the time in Houston, especially the LHS that was in a strip mall.

how many feet does it take to go up to 100 and back to 0?

It'll be almost outta sight by then I'm sure. You need an iphone or ipod touch to unlock the 100 mph capability.

It'll be a very expensive box of parts, and a kid with a busted up i device LOL.

Yeah Lessen so do I but hell I have NOWHERE to run something like this at all.

Back