traxxas video game

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traxxas t-maxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
You know I was thinking that traxxas needs a video game of all of there models including nitro and then you could tune them and upgrade them and race them and bash and that would just be sweet wouldn't it let me know what you all think.

You know I was thinking that traxxas needs a video game of all of there models including nitro and then you could tune them and upgrade them and race them and bash and that would just be sweet wouldn't it let me know what you all think.

What i think that would be a great idea, i thought about that a week ago...but i guess i was too shy to say it. Or get a game out with all the nitro's(i mean revo aftershock savage everything...u know) and fuel R/Cs...i mean everything!! That be awesome!!

That would be sweet we should get a bunch of people from the site to send something to traxxas.

You'd have to turn OFF the DAMAGE setting or you wouldn't finish a race! lol
Seriously though I'd go for it.

Everything R/C related. Planes and helies too.
Id buy it.

Hell, they have all of those flight simulators. Y not a full out RC one. Well, they do have the VRC or whatever.

good idea, but there have been r/c games b4-but they all pretty much sucked. but i like the idea of traxxas or hpi or other companys making games w/ just their products.

that would b a great idea I'm all for it

Alright well what we need to do is put on here what brands and what type of the rc that all you guys want. I am good for every brand and every model they make mabye minus planes and helies I think that would be really hard and very difficult to make. What types of events, racing, bashing, electric events, nitro events, what types of places to race or bash(by bashing I me just driving around). What about tuning and upgrades like for upgrades I mean motors, chassis, servos, a-arms etc. for tuning I mean is it you will tune it or the game will tune it for you. Let me know what you guys all think and be very specific details help, if you are not in on this discussion please join in. Also what about traxxas vxl models.

One additional thing to think about is, if possible, any game that gets built should be sold with a transmitter for the controller. I think that could put a game like this over the top in making it more realistic than any other game out there. Being able to manipulate the vehicles in the game the same way you would in real life would be an attractive feature for your target market. It would be extremely easy to do this once Traxxas or HPI etc... hooks up with Electronic Arts or who ever they go with to build the game. I work as a product developer so this next step seemed to be logical and one that would draw more people to this game over others. Differentiation is a huge advantage and often enough doesn't come at a huge price when it's accounted for in the initial stages of development...

coming soon only on xbox360
lol

i could see the commercials already

That would be awesome. I would buy a 360 just for that lol.

I like the idea of the transmitter as a controller but they should make that and option because that would make the game more expensive.

i like the transmitter beaing used at the controller liek for the Wii that would b sweet, liek the old rc game anyone rember that it was fun but new would b better, or off road that game was cool i still play them everyonce in a while when i go to the cabin and its crappy out. whith a cocktail or 2 the graphics arnt to bad. haha

I think this would also be cool for the drive to be up on the stand when you are racing and have a fuel person bellow just like they do in real racing.

race online

i think it would be very good for a game like you guys described but on the internet based, as in you can race with people all over the world!!! that would be good, and you could set up torniments. mabey even for money!! yh that would be ausome. and it is possble, it would be like online poker, it wouldent be that hard! and would be great fun!