Tinkering with the mini b where’s the best place to go for parts tools ext

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nenecrane

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Flying
So I did some minor mostly physical stuffs with the b the other day finally got the body Velcro’s redid/ finished the wing pulled the back end apart and cleaned her up but I found I’m missing some screws ( that’s part of what actually started it) n that my baulk-head is stripped out completely the kid I got it from had decided to use regular Philips headband screws to “fix” that except at this point i believe I’m going to have to just replace the baulk-head and hopefully the screws didn’t hurt anything else that being said any suggestions on best place to look for parts tools screw sets ext for the mini b????
IMG_0637.jpeg
IMG_0638.jpeg

For tools, the mini b mostly uses 1.5 hex and smaller nut drivers. I seen 5.5, 5.0, even 4.0 size nuts. Any tool kit would get the job done. I use Dynamite, arrowmaxx, and MIP for tools. All great brands.

As for parts i get mine from AMain. There is alot of 3d printed pieces on ebay. I think there is a custom parts website called hackfab rc. They custom make parts for the mini b, t, new drag car and the jrx2.

As for that screw, Losi sells 3 packs of screws for the mini b that come with it stock. Each pack is around 6 dollars. I also found that RCScrewz makes a screw kit, all stainless steel, but it's for the mini t and not the b. But some of those screws and nuts will work on the b. Just note that some of the screws in the RCScrewz kit are 1.5 and I think 1.3 mm hex. (The kit comes with 2 Allen wrenches so nothing to worry about)

Screenshot_20230422-101159.png

Screenshot_20230422-101005.png

Back