The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We bought 3000# of barley seed and nitrogen.

I hope that isnt something to do with the spandex you wanted to buy :D

I thought it would be pretty cool to introduce this thread to the forum as I haven't seen one on here.

You know those days when you buy something or get a package in the mail and you want to share it with everyone cause your so ecstatic to have gotten that brand new (or used) goodie? Well this is a perfect place for that! It does not have to be R/C related but is preferred.

This is also a great way for people to discover what kinds of things are out there that they may not know about.

Please include a picture and some type of description of what your showing off.

So I guess I should start this with something I just got!

My UE SuperMaxx 7.5, 8 spyder Differentials for my T-Maxx! These suckers really are some heavy duty beasts, I can't wait to get my truck finished and see how these badboys run.

DSC00948.jpg

Man those diffs are beautiful!!!!!:whhooo:

---------- Post added at 9:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:58 PM ----------

A new dynamite .19T engine for my 4910 tmaxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought a Hustler Sport zero turn mower, should be delivered tomorrow. One of the best things about it - Made in the USA!!!

I have a Hustler Mini Fastrak 42. I don't believe they offer it any longer (really like that they offered a Honda engine when I bought it 3 years ago). It cuts through the longest grass like butter!

I didn't get a chance to buy anything cause I had to work BUT I have a ticket to go to the Palace of Auburn Hills (Michigan) tomorrow night to see Rammstein! Ish Will !!!!

Set of toe rods and a bag of toe ends and a pair of steering knuckles and a new glow plug all for my 5310 revo. All in stock at my LHS. Now she's all fixed and ready to bash!

Some new fish for my tank and a pizza. . . and a game download on PSN.

Two hitec 2650 servos, RPM gear cover and 50 wieght shock oil for the Aftershock.

Steak for my "baby" sister's birthday lunch.

Prism Snapshot 1.9 speed foil kite

Team Chase front skid plate for the Losi 5ive
Padded straps for dual line kites

Traxxas slash ultimate

photobucket-24791-1336617280011.jpg

photobucket-1328-1336617317259.jpg

photobucket-19996-1336617352407.jpg

Custom Body for the Slash. (Possibly For Sale)

photobucket-7141-1336618526471.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back