The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mt. Dew and bag of munchos. oh and this came in the mail yesterday

picture.php

The wife and I spent the day trying out mattresses, we went with the iComfort renewal refined. It will be delivered Wednesday, can't wait!

Drove 60 miles one way for a quart of 20%and a glow plug because it is the closest HS to where i live and i need fuel for the weekend! Macon ga really needs a damn hobbyshop that carries nitro parts!!!!!!!

^^^Thats how it was for me when I was in nitro too, long ways away. Sucked.

Well did not get it today but got to use it for the first time today, I picked a new Gas Grill that has all the bells and whistles, LOL!!! It has 3 regular burners heating up a nice solid rod stainless cooking grate and a 4th burner in the main cooking are the heats up a cast iron cooking grate, it also has a rotisserie and a infrared rotisserie burner, warming rack built in light, and dual side burners, 1 infrared for searing meats and 1 regular burner for using pots and pans on, it is also all made of stainless so no paint to peel off, any way can't wait till tomorrow so I can use it again. :D:thumbup:

http://www.osh.com/eng/product/master_cook_stainless_steel_searing_gas_grill/6930663

Drove 60 miles one way for a quart of 20%and a glow plug because it is the closest HS to where i live and i need fuel for the weekend! Macon ga really needs a damn hobbyshop that carries nitro parts!!!!!!!

My LHS is about 45 miles one way, so I feel your pain. The good news is that the people that work there actually know what they're talking about and their prices aren't bad at all.

I buy 4 gallons at a time when I make the 60 mile journey, but I should buy less because I'm always looking for an excuse to take my Z for a road trip.:)

UGH! Sounds like were all in the same boat. Mine is around 60 miles away as well.

Kyosho Mini-Z Moto Racer

No way I come home from RCX empty handed.

Seagate Hybrid Drive for my boot drive for my desktop, MIB II and Mission: Impossible 4-Ghost Protocol on Blu-Ray and a complete set of RPM arms for my mERV!

New replacement stock bulkheads and chassis braces for tmaxx 4910 off ebay,and a butt load of different length 3mm screws from ace hardware.

Board shorts, couple tank tops and a surf shirt.

Back