The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New hex set for my rc tool box

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

Hitec HS-85MG for the MERV, debating on going to best buy for a new Go Pro HD Hero 2 for riding season, and to use on the RC's.

I've been considering the Replay XD1080 myself. I want something that is more compact than the Hero.

I bet those are nice drivers Bill.

Bought some hamburger buns and soda, going to my sisters house for my moms birthday party tonight...Wish I could buy patience cuz Ima need em...(brother in law, nuff said)

I bet those are nice drivers Bill.

Bought some hamburger buns and soda, going to my sisters house for my moms birthday party tonight...Wish I could buy patience cuz Ima need em...(brother in law, nuff said)

I have a few Integy drivers, but they are wearing out. At least with the Snap-On I'll never buy them again.

I got some stubby ends for my JKU front bumper, and looking at a viair 380c air compressor for inboard air on the JKU.

^^^Congrats on the new RC....

150 rds of 9mm ammo.

Fishing license x2, new fishing line, and 3 new micro spin rod/reel combo's

Do it. I frickin LoVE mine. Just gotta take some time to actually edit the footage taken with it.

Yeah, I'm going to really soon. Gotta find out the bill on the unexpected engine repair on the bike first.

I've been considering the Replay XD1080 myself. I want something that is more compact than the Hero.

The external MIC input on the go pro is something I really want, and being able to swap to a fresh battery is important as well for those all day rides. But I've heard good things about the Replay too.

Already bought and installed but I got an HPI Flux 2200kv motor and ESC for the Savage! Thing is sick! Only thing I don't like is that it comes with series connector installed! Gotta change it.

Yeah, I'm going to really soon. Gotta find out the bill on the unexpected engine repair on the bike first.

The external MIC input on the go pro is something I really want, and being able to swap to a fresh battery is important as well for those all day rides. But I've heard good things about the Replay too.

It being waterproof was a huge selling point for me n the go pro hero 2. Plus there are so many more photograph options with it as well.

It being waterproof was a huge selling point for me n the go pro hero 2. Plus there are so many more photograph options with it as well.

Yep, we get caught out in the rain riding a lot here in the summer, it's still a rain forest after all. I hadn't even thought about the extra photo options, but after checking the site those sound fun too.

I ended up pulling the trigger on it yesterday, along with two extra battery packs, an external stereo mic, a tripod mount, and a 32GB class 10 card. Should be here tomorrow, gonna start messing with it on the RC's immediately. I'm super pumped about it!!

EDIT: It's out for delivery today!! Amazon rocks!

Last edited:
I really like the 10 pics in one second setting.

Bought my 2001 cr80 back from the guy i sold it too! Sold it with a new top end and it sat in his garage for 4 years, Started up first kick after 4 years of sitting! If you take care of your toys they will take care of you.

A new JConcept's Ford Raptor SVT body for my SC10 and a set of Monster Energy decals for it. Real simple pant scheme... black! LOL

Back