The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid $100 to get the ex-wife's car out of the impound and got my $1200 stereo system out of it. She can have the rest of the car for scrap :D

So, basically, $100, a bit of time with a winch and a trailer, and I got a brand new stereo 1800w stereo system.

LRP .30 for the savage. Cold air intake and bullydog tuner for the truck soon to come.

Well I just spent a month straight building and spuding in a drilling rig for Precision Drilling. Finally am on my two weeks off and awarded myself with SOME of the finishing touches to my Revo!

New OS .21TM
Integy Antenna Mount
Integy Roll Bar
Traxxas Wheelie Bar
Tekno RC Throttle Servo Mount
Tekno RC Pro Throttle Linkage
Team Associated green slime
RR 15T Clutchbell
2 x Traxxas TRX 5cell powerpacks
Integy EVO-5 aluminum clutch conversion kit
Traxxas 3.3 Pullstart

I'm awaiting an email from ERCM on a small block side mounted pipe for the Revo and that will be the final purchase of my days off for my Revo.

Total Spent thus far $405.19

Last edited:
Traxxas shocks for my XR10

Team Losi XXX-SCT Dirt Chassis Cover $19.99
Team Losi 48p 86t Kelvar Spur Gear $5
Team Losi 48p 28t Pinion $5
2 gensacearespammers 5500 2s 25c Lipo Packs $64.16

:D

Well I want to buy a 42" LCD tv but we will see if finances allow...

A fuel pressure regulator for my truck. Also a pair of Bilstein 5150's....

Lunch at the Pot Belly Deli.

H8z, what brand? I've had pretty good luck with my Vizios. They aren't outrageously priced either.

Found a 46" RCA LCD 1080p for 595 out the door. Probably gonna grab it.

Acer Icona Tab A500 for my wife... she didn't like the netbook and everyone within a 100 mile radius is sold out of ipads.

Took the netbook back and got this today. Went from a $300 gift to $500... Hopefully they start cranking out apps for this thing as there aren't many out there that are useful yet.

M2C 4 shoe clutch for my clocked b5.

Just purchased the forever "out of stock" Picco .26 Max JL RD for my T-Maxx!

MX VS ATV ALIVE, kinda dissapointed that their arnt any supercross tracks though besides the stewart compound.

MX VS ATV ALIVE, kinda dissapointed that their arnt any supercross tracks though besides the stewart compound.

There will be though which is good but Id rather of had them to start with. I was dissapointed with it at first compared to Reflex but once you get into it, its better than Reflex imo. Way more realistic controlling this time too.

Had to buy a Fuel pressure Regulator for my powerstroke, broke mine when putting it back on after a HPOP replacement...:angry:

Oh I totaly agree its way better and more realistic, I agree it should have come with it. And is the supercross something I'm going to have to pay more for or whats going on with that slowgreen?

Back