The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is more my capacity

IMG_3061.jpeg

I'm bored.
Honestly, because I can't do much but sit around and waste away, I've lost a lot of mustle mass in my hands.
My Dr. said buy something that I can work with my hands. I thought this was perfect.
Can't afford RC stuff for awhile.

View attachment 179006
That's actually a good idea, I think I will grab one too, hands are stiffening up more than they used to.

Mine just showed up in the mail and it is amazing how well it is packaged. Like it was gold plated or something.
I had the wife mix it all up for me. I can't cheat, they're not colored stickers anymore.:(

Mine just showed up in the mail and it is amazing how well it is packaged. Like it was gold plated or something.
I had the wife mix it all up for me. I can't cheat, they're not colored stickers anymore.:(
Use the force Luke!....or use the algorithm in the video 🤣

My record is 2 minutes 48 seconds but my average time is around 4 minutes to solve it. :)

A new Notorious wing for my Kraton. A new stock wing mount for my Sledge to replace the Garage Life one that's on it now.

20240114_104353.jpg

Bought 3 rolls of vinyl, parts for my 1RC Asphalt Modified, and waterslide decals for the little sponsor logos. The waterslide decals are 1:24 but I think they'll look fine on a 1:18 scale. I wanted to get printed decals, but 1:18 was too small. I bought 3 sheets in case I screw up, especially since they're waterslide.

I was working on my 1RC for Tuesday and I had to take the body off, and my bengal took off with it without me realizing it and I accidently stepped on it while I had my boots on. :rolleyes: Thankfully it was just the body. So while buying a new body, I figured I might as well order some extra stuff to go with it such as an updated part in the chassis frame, flanged bearings, and an extra set of nerf bars. I had to restock on vinyl colors I use too. Honestly kinda annoyed by it, but at least it'll be improved. It probably wont be ready until February.

Bought 3 rolls of vinyl, parts for my 1RC Asphalt Modified, and waterslide decals for the little sponsor logos. The waterslide decals are 1:24 but I think they'll look fine on a 1:18 scale. I wanted to get printed decals, but 1:18 was too small. I bought 3 sheets in case I screw up, especially since they're waterslide.

I was working on my 1RC for Tuesday and I had to take the body off, and my bengal took off with it without me realizing it and I accidently stepped on it while I had my boots on. :rolleyes: Thankfully it was just the body. So while buying a new body, I figured I might as well order some extra stuff to go with it such as an updated part in the chassis frame, flanged bearings, and an extra set of nerf bars. I had to restock on vinyl colors I use too. Honestly kinda annoyed by it, but at least it'll be improved. It probably wont be ready until February.
But you know you love your bengal just the same. ;)

Bought this to my brother as a late birthday present..update how it goes..delivery Thursday "afterwork" dinner and...

Sledge
Futaba Radio
Max6 ESC
2 x 3s SUNDAPPOW 5800

I can't buy anything until the 24th and that's going to be my Oregon non-resident fishing license with a two pole permit and a evasive species sticker.
166.00 later.... :mad:

A little behind but...

Friday: picked up a 2WD Rustler used some mods

Saturday: Traxxas Lipo 2S Battery

Sunday Night: New Talon Rear Tires, Body Clips, and Hardware

Monday: RPM Front Bumper

The Local shop I went to Saturday was out of the bumpers and tires I wanted. I lost a clip Saturday morning so I ordered more and then a screw came loose and I almost lost it but found it and ordered more. Another local shop had the bumper in stock and it was on the way home.

A little Kraton love.

I ordered a Scorched Parts A block and a Rotoloc basher motor mount. I've been wishing their motor mount would be Kraton cage compatible for a long time and there it was.

I’ve only just ordered the parts, will be a few days until I get them in my hands, then I’ll either have them painted and do then put them on the car or have someone paint and do the install too. Depends on cost. But here’s the car as it sits

View attachment 179462

View attachment 179463
Sweet ride!

What all you got done to it? Looks lower.