The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you seen these little guys?
I want a set for the workbench. šŸ‘Œ
https://shop.snapon.com/categories/Micro-Boxes/875448

F07E9428-1A4E-4289-890C-86EC6E6B100D.jpeg
B785C5A9-BA8B-4D9A-97C1-EC774EEBF8B0.jpeg

Well I bought my AMain order the other day on Tuesday. Was supposed to be here 13 hours ago... USPS always lies, and is majority of the time, late. So I guess no racing for me today. šŸ˜

From Left to Right
  • New Acebeam L19 V2: Anxious to try it out, just havenā€™t been anywhere to use itā€™s full potential. Mixed emotions on the two button setup, hate the small side switch, hate the UI, and I always hate non-lighted power buttons.
  • Wurkkos TS11: with FC11 tube. Love this thing so much, stupid throw in a pocket light, Anduril 2, aux lights and button light match and are swappable, whatā€™s not to love? I love it more with the 18350 tube however.
  • Wurkkos TS10: Silver with orange aux. Been carrying it a bit, fixed aux color, but Anduril 2. Iā€™m seeing me liking this one a lot. Now if theyā€™ll just a gunmetal version.
  • Wurkkos FC11 with TS11 tube. Carried it today, Not bad, hate the UI, donā€™t mind the size, and did I menion I HATE non-lighted power switches?

whunDAI.jpg

From Left to Right
  • New Acebeam L19 V2: Anxious to try it out, just havenā€™t been anywhere to use itā€™s full potential. Mixed emotions on the two button setup, hate the small side switch, hate the UI, and I always hate non-lighted power buttons.
  • Wurkkos TS11: with FC11 tube. Love this thing so much, stupid throw in a pocket light, Anduril 2, aux lights and button light match and are swappable, whatā€™s not to love? I love it more with the 18350 tube however.
  • Wurkkos TS10: Silver with orange aux. Been carrying it a bit, fixed aux color, but Anduril 2. Iā€™m seeing me liking this one a lot. Now if theyā€™ll just a gunmetal version.
  • Wurkkos FC11 with TS11 tube. Carried it today, Not bad, hate the UI, donā€™t mind the size, and did I menion I HATE non-lighted power switches?

whunDAI.jpg
Somebody is afraid of the dark, somebody is afraid of the dark! :p

Good stuff, my boss has one that will seriously start a fire if you touch it to paper. I've got a couple of the little Bolder flashlights made by Anker around the house and in my work bag. They work well and are USB rechargeable. Maglights seem so whimpy these days unless you need a head knocker.

IMG_20230717_161024388_HDR.jpg

Somebody is afraid of the dark, somebody is afraid of the dark! :p

Good stuff, my boss has one that will seriously start a fire if you touch it to paper. I've got a couple of the little Bolder flashlights made by Anker around the house and in my work bag. They work well and are USB rechargeable. Maglights seem so whimpy these days unless you need a head knocker.

View attachment 168983
Only reason to pack a Maglite is for swinging. Grip the butt and swing the head. I personally like the 4 battery models over 3. šŸ˜šŸ¤£

We got a streamlight here and several pelican 7600s. The Pelican has red, green, high, low and strobe modes. Both are police issued.

Well......added new Hyrax G8's, Beadlocks, 3D inserts, rocklights, Fusion 2300kv motor, and Holmes Hobbies direct power servo to my wife's new truck.

View attachment 168756

View attachment 168757

View attachment 168758

View attachment 168759

View attachment 168760
Sweet looking truck.
Well......added new Hyrax G8's, Beadlocks, 3D inserts, rocklights, Fusion 2300kv motor, and Holmes Hobbies direct power servo to my wife's new truck.

View attachment 168756

View attachment 168757

View attachment 168758

View attachment 168759

View attachment 168760
Nice.

Took off spinning on a smooth concrete floor. I laid off and she curved, hit the bottom shelf and then tboned a leg on the shelf. Hit the angled steel leg on the end and not the bend. Sliced all 3 esc wires.

20230728_122743.jpg

20230728_122754.jpg

Back