The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought some tape for my Felony.
20230702_091337_resized.jpg

20230702_091349_resized.jpg

Received some new wrenches and some turnbuckles.
PXL_20230704_032233445.jpg

A mini Kraton look alike.
I've been really hesitant to allow my 3 - 7 yo nephews and niece's operate my Arrma's 1/10 and 1/8. Because of their size and speed, they could hurt themselves or someone else.

So I just ordered this MJX 1/16. It's brushed 38km/h. Bought it for $69.99($46.51USD). Good price. It was discounted plus a ebay code.

I didn't do any research before buying. Has anyone had any experience with them? And was spare parts should I order?

Screenshot_20230707_192426_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230708_090403_eBay.jpg

New Radiolink RC8X off of amazon, for prime day. 255 instead of 330. My last chance of getting it. So stoked! Keeping my current radio for my dad so we can drive at the same time (and hopefully no interference issues with both cars)

New carbon fiber front tower for the mini b

Refill of shock n diff oils.

AE B6 ballcups
Losi Mini B aluminum motor plate
Losi Mini B aluminum servo mounts
Jconcepts pin swags 4wd front premounted
Jconcepts fuzz bites 4wd front, premounted
Might add something else once I order my AMain list for the month.

Project powered gliders.
I'm bored and needed a couple of projects.
I am going to turn these into powered gliders.

glider.jpg

Project powered gliders.
I'm bored and needed a couple of projects.
I am going to turn these into powered gliders.

View attachment 168754

I've thought about trying that but always have too many projects, I'm still wanting to build a Pteradactyl.

Yeah, it's a pretty cool video. If you haven't seen them yet, check out all there videos.
They build some pretty cool stuff.

If I try flying, not my drone, I would need to start as easy as possible. My computer is apple, so software is hard to come by.

Get the Realflight simulator. It taught me everything. My first flight was perfect because of the sim.

Back