The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DB114A49-7BFE-4E49-BDD5-F18E914D2F6B.jpeg

2020 MT07

Ah, a single serving. 🤣
No matter how hard I try I havent had a hangover.
I dont get headaches or anything like that anymore but the dehydration (in spite of drinking tons of water through the night and the next day) just makes me feel like a run down piece of crap.

Was thinking of getting a basic plane. I don't want to build it. Most likely to crash it. I heard of styrofoam, as a good start. What, or how do people start this project. Thanks, Mike 🦞

I checked it out, but no price and such. I need a basic plane. Just to learn. It looks too much for me.

I started out with a big foamy which I learned on and built 3 additional balsa planes.
I never did fly the balsa planes but the foamy are just as fun.
The first thing I bought was a Realflight simulator. I highly recommend one if you have never flown.

Last edited:
The first thing I bought was a Realflight simulator. I highly recommend one if you have never flown.
Agreed! Simulator is a good way to save money. Then when your ready, get a nice high wing foamy like the Apprentice.

I want to build another one some day but so many other things I need to finish first.

I've thought many times about getting a first plane. If I ever do it would be something like THIS powered glider. Can go slow and the prop folds back when you go to belly land so it doesn't get broken. Either that or a powered foam glider with the pusher prop instead of a nose prop for same reasons.

I've thought many times about getting a first plane. If I ever do it would be something like THIS powered glider. Can go slow and the prop folds back when you go to belly land so it doesn't get broken. Either that or a powered foam glider with the pusher prop instead of a nose prop for same reasons.
That looks better. Just lookin. Thanks. Mrs Turbo reminds me of the Felony, we just bought. I am lucky that way. :)

I've been eyeballing one myself.

So this does not have a prop? How does it fly? Like in real life off the wind? Thanks.

So this does not have a prop? How does it fly? Like in real life off the wind? Thanks.
If you look real close it has a folding prop on the nose. They are way cool planes, and can fly way longer
than you want to look up. They need a lot of space to land though.