The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E76538F6-48EE-4E1D-806F-493027A9B3D6.jpeg

The Smasher showed up today. I wasn't going to spend any more this month, but... I just had to buy some wheels and tires. Also grabbed a little charge cable. The plan is to buy another Smasher very soon so Breydon and I can setup a little Monster Jam in the spare room. I think I can live on Raman for a bit šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20230405-133007_Chrome.jpg

It's all @Hammer Down and @N. Mango's fault!

I have a 930 that's been "massaged" internally, with some Or3gun parts, and I love that thing. I have the field combo, 18" and 28" barrels.
Good stuff! I've had my eye on the 940 for at least a year if not two and I finally pulled the trigger (pun intended) on it when I got my tax return back :)

The Smasher showed up today. I wasn't going to spend any more this month, but... I just had to buy some wheels and tires. Also grabbed a little charge cable. The plan is to buy another Smasher very soon so Breydon and I can setup a little Monster Jam in the spare room. I think I can live on Raman for a bit šŸ¤£
View attachment 162995

It's all @Hammer Down and @N. Mango's fault!
I love green slime but I hate to see that it no longer comes in tubes.

Mine eats pretty much anything, and I love me some 12ga mag dumps. LOL

Right! When I bought mine from gun broker it was advertised as a 9+1 but turns out its a 4+1 model. I contacted the business that I bought it off of and theyre supposed to be sending me the tube extension to make it a 9+1. I can't wait to do a 10 round mag dump!!!

Right! When I bought mine from gun broker it was advertised as a 9+1 but turns out its a 4+1 model. I contacted the business that I bought it off of and theyre supposed to be sending me the tube extension to make it a 9+1. I can't wait to do a 10 round mag dump!!!

I've screwed my shoulder up again, so no 12ga mag dumps anytime soon. Hope you get it all sorted out man. I have a love/hate relationship with Gunjoker.