The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought 250 more Crappie jigs.
Starting product, finished product... :D :D :D

crappie.jpg
deep fried crappie.jpg

Looks like fine art hanging on the wall. Beautiful set Grey.

OH man, you need to try my Crappie, it's better than chicken strips.
The pics aren't my Crappie but mine come out just as good.

When I first met my wife she hated fish and she lived on the beach in Cali.
She can't stand the fishy taste nor can I. I will NOT eat Trout because of the nasty fish taste.
I fixed her a batch of Crappie and she absolutely loved it. I swear it is better tasting that chicken strips.

Love me some fried PC power supply. nVidia RTX 3000 series GPUs are no joke on power consumption. I ordered a "NEW" workstation with a larger capacity standard ATX power supply. Thank goodness I didn't order an RTX 4000 series.

If you want to eat any of that fish then dont invite me over. Ill inhale it before it even hits the plate.... Yours or mine lol

Love me some fried PC power supply. nVidia RTX 3000 series GPUs are no joke on power consumption. I ordered a "NEW" workstation with a larger capacity standard ATX power supply. Thank goodness I didn't order an RTX 4000 series.
What brand/size PSU were you running Hamz?

Love it! <3
I got the 6' Tekno race banner too, for my track. But that'll get unpacked & hung this Spring. Just gotta find a spot for it. Thinking of building a drivers stand, so maybe it'll go there. 🤔
20220610_150036.jpg

I got the 6' Tekno race banner too, for my track. But that'll get unpacked & hung this Spring. Just gotta find a spot for it. Thinking of building a drivers stand, so maybe it'll go there. 🤔
View attachment 160730
I need to drive up to ur house. I need to visit that track. Never driven on loose dirt before. (Well besides from the baseball fields)

I need to drive up to ur house. I need to visit that track. Never driven on loose dirt before. (Well besides from the baseball fields)
It's a blast! I'll hit you up this summer when the extension is completed. You're only 'bout a little over hour away.....depending on which side of 695 you are. Would love to have someone to run with! 👍 😁

It's a blast! I'll hit you up this summer when the extension is completed. You're only 'bout a little over hour away.....depending on which side of 695 you are. Would love to have someone to run with! 👍 😁
Ill bring the buggy and slash. nvm. I'll just bring all of the cars. :) I'm on the east side of 695. (Dundalk)

Ill bring the buggy and slash. nvm. I'll just bring all of the cars. :) I'm on the east side of 695. (Dundalk)
Well then 'bout an hr & 20mins. I'm in Smithsburg. I'll throw some food on the grill and we'll make a day of it! 👍