The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are the only ones I can get away with saying that hahaha.
I was going to spend another $100 on a couple more baja parts but I really needed some mountain bike shoes.

You guys are the only ones I can get away with saying that hahaha.
I was going to spend another $100 on a couple more baja parts but I really needed some mountain bike shoes.

What next, a big touring seat with extra gel? :p

Got some parts to finish up the drag Slash build.
20220815_100718.jpg

This showed up at the shop this afternoon. Got to love those late summer sales. $140 off...... but Honey it was under $250.... 😅😅View attachment 150692
You lucky #######!! I kinda want a Capra after building the Ryft. Really nice kits.

You lucky #######!! I kinda want a Capra after building the Ryft. Really nice kits.
well, they're still on sale till the 17th..... order now..... be there by the end of the week I didn't really "need" another one, but it was cheaper than just buying the axles, links, and trans I need for my next build

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/1-10-capra-1.9-4wd-unlimited-trail-buggy-kit/AXI03004B.html

or try Small Addiction RC.... no sale tax or shipping $229.99 https://www.smalladdictionsrc.com/a...d-trail-buggy-1-10-rock-crawler-builders-kit/

Last edited:
Thanks bud, I've researched it for several months and this is what I wanted. I'm not a extreme mountain biker but I do ride easy trails and working on longer distances so this one is perfect for me.
I already have a full suspension bike and a hybrid road bike so this is the reason I went with a hardtail.

Thanks bud, I've researched it for several months and this is what I wanted. I'm not a extreme mountain biker but I do ride easy trails and working on longer distances so this one is perfect for me.
I already have a full suspension bike and a hybrid road bike so this is the reason I went with a hardtail.
Solid rig, and I mean that in a good way. 👍🏻

Congrats on buying a picture of a bike @Tunedpipe 😂

Haven't bought anything exciting in a long time but I did get tired of paying for diesel so I traded my powerstroke in for a RAV4 haha. Really liking it actually.

Congrats on buying a picture of a bike @Tunedpipe 😂

Haven't bought anything exciting in a long time but I did get tired of paying for diesel so I traded my powerstroke in for a RAV4 haha. Really liking it actually.
Did you get the optional pink unicorn? 😂 I had to look at what the Rav 4 looked like and this came up lol. Cool looking car.
images.jpeg

The RAV4 is actually a nice car.

Back