The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped
I thought it would be pretty cool to introduce this thread to the forum as I haven't seen one on here.

You know those days when you buy something or get a package in the mail and you want to share it with everyone cause your so ecstatic to have gotten that brand new (or used) goodie? Well this is a perfect place for that! It does not have to be R/C related but is preferred.

This is also a great way for people to discover what kinds of things are out there that they may not know about.

Please include a picture and some type of description of what your showing off.

So I guess I should start this with something I just got!

My UE SuperMaxx 7.5, 8 spyder Differentials for my T-Maxx! These suckers really are some heavy duty beasts, I can't wait to get my truck finished and see how these badboys run.
Stopped at Tim Hortons for my daily coffee fix. Canadian, eh!!
Then went to “Great Hobbies” near Toronto and bought a new RC machine.

Attachments

• 2EDD88F3-3DBE-40EF-A65D-8A422EC88C32.jpeg
    2EDD88F3-3DBE-40EF-A65D-8A422EC88C32.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I think the Torcco fuel that I bought came from Arizona ,but this will be my second 3 gallon batch from
Bones motorsports!..😎😜
It's all good. I am willing to bet the cap on the bottle causes cancer in California though. Better use gloves to open it 😉

Well, Saturday we bought new phones, ours were getting long in the tooth and mine was starting to come apart. We picked up a pair of Motorola Edge 5G uw's. Seem pretty nice, I' really mostly use my phone for texts and photos, but my dad said it sounded better than my old one.

I also had to take the Van in for service Saturday.
Today we each got eye exams, and bought new glasses and sunglasses for the both of us.
This has been an expensive couple of days...the rc budget is currently whimpering over in the corner. :(

Are you trying to collect one of everything? 🤣

Look man! There's a sale 😂😂! It's $75 off and I've been wanting one. It was tough deciding on that or talion. But I can build this cheaper the talion, since it's a rtr and this is a roller.

Damn sales...

Thanks bud. It's been a long winter and I am ready to get out. We drove half way to Brownlee reservoir this morning and was going to ride but it was terribly windy.
We are headed to a place called Riley Butte / Big Flat here in Idaho tomorrow and do some shooting.

That would take the varoom varoom varooooom out of it. :D