The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had one for about a year Hamz. For the most part, its pretty handy.

Got some hoosier rear drag tires helion wheels king off road shocks for my wife's trx-4 lcg chassis for my slash bandit a arms some shorter screws for the metal axles proline sling shots and a new pinion for my grasshopper project. Decided to pull t he trigger and build a no prep car along with modifying my grasshopper into a two wheel drive class mud and sand drag racer

Goin on the kayak...

garmin-striker-5cv.jpg

Interesting Thread guys...
My latest GenAce;
IMG_3457.JPG

Shorty 2s, 130C, 5 mm bullet for the B74. Hurry to test it on Inside dirt track... (track will re-open next week)

I picked up the Garmin DriveSmart 65 for the car. They've come a long way since my last Garmin, a Nuvi that I've had for years that finally gave up the ghost.
I have the Garmin dezl LMT-S. I traded in my reward points from our local grocery store after years of not cashing them in. It paid off...:)
I agree, the Garmin quality is pretty high. This fish finder I bought is a discontinued model but the price was good because of that.

Midwest Industries SP series 10" handguard, Roscoe Bloodline 10.5" 5.56 barrel, Odin Works AGB, and another SiCo ASR brake/mount. Nobody warns you when you get into suppressors that you'll have a small fortune tied up in muzzle devices. :hehe:

yu3zkvE.png

O4sZE5O.png

sM367gr.png

wmpbR0I.png

I need to get my wife’s phone removed from my banks text alerts, I usually get a “what did you do?” Text right after my banks notice.

I finally found the C10 I’ve been looking for. It also came with a set of the RC4WD black stamped bead locks, their Super Swamper Thornbirds, their Rok Lox, and some 3D printed bro dozer looking wheels (these will stay in the parts bin until I can get some tow mirrors lol). This is a picture from the listing, I got it today and swapped the Thornbirds to the bead locks. I’ll have to get a thread started for my family’s little fleet.

2217FB00-C968-4C1A-ACF3-20F200CB6732.jpeg

Picked up some 13g diff covers w/skid plates and some aluminum steering links for the C10. Then I decided to grab a new smoker, picked up Oklahoma Joe’s Bronco drum smoker. I had to replace the two (one propane and one electric) I got rid of when I left England. This is my first charcoal as well as my first drum style smoker, so hopefully the ribs I’m smoking tomorrow come out okay....or at least edible.

Picked up a "new" laptop to replace mine that died over the weekend.

hamz its the most used appliance in my kitchen actually # 2.. make a baked potato if you like those. wrap it in 2 layers of tin foil toss in a pad or 6 of butter and in 45 ...also like making mac n cheese with hams chunks ...

Last year on one of our ATV rides, the wife sat my binoculars on the back of my ATV and didn't tell me about them. She got sidetracked and apparently forgot herself. Well I finally replaced them the other day..

Leupold BX-2 Alpine HD 10x52mm​

opplanet-leupold-bx-2-alpine-hd-12x52mm-binocular-roof-shadow-gray-181179-main.jpg

Picked up larger NVME SSD for the laptop as well as some more RAM. This thing should be as overpowered as my RC trucks by the time I'm finished...