The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New shoes for the squishy bike. ;)

fNUV6sp.jpg

A Nikon P-Tactical Rimfire 2-7x32 MK1-MOA, Nikon M-223xr 20MOA cantilever mount, An Athlon Midas TAC HD 6-24x50 APRS3 MIL from the guys at MK Machining so it comes with their awesome billet low-pro scope level and throw lever free of charge, and a Site Lite SL-100 bore site system.

lCzpFpV.png

pjQdGsF.png

O2XcsIy.png

4Ek1CGx.png

Tire glue, bands, 30w oil, mini body clips and aluminum shock caps for a 2wd slash.

A Nikon P-Tactical Rimfire 2-7x32 MK1-MOA, Nikon M-223xr 20MOA cantilever mount, An Athlon Midas TAC HD 6-24x50 APRS3 MIL from the guys at MK Machining so it comes with their awesome billet low-pro scope level and throw lever free of charge, and a Site Lite SL-100 bore site system.

lCzpFpV.png

pjQdGsF.png

O2XcsIy.png

4Ek1CGx.png
Now ur talkin...

The wife and I didn't get out to shoot much this winter but Spring is coming....

Very mild winter here also. I'm definitely ready to get out..

around here the pigs are ruining my pasture. I have 60 acres that I can't even cut hay from because the ground is tore up.
I hit them with a crossbow and they don't know where it came from so I get another shot.
In Texas you can take pig anyway you want. night hunts with night vision scope and silencer.
Almost as much fun as shooting praire dogs in Colorado

Where you at. I might can help with that hog problem ? two crossbows better than 1. I shoot a Stryker katana ??