The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a remote drain valve for the air compressor, and a tripod mount for the iPad to use when I'm on the treadmill. I have a TV over there, but if it's loud enough to hear when I'm running, then it's bound to be loud enough for the neighbors to hear. I have nice bluetooth earbuds, between that and touch controls, so the iPad is just easier.

Today I bought upper and lower aluminum front A-arms, a new body, and a battery pack with charger for my Tornado s30. Plus 8 rechargeable batteries with charger for a couple of transmitters. Only thing left for my nitro is fuel and after run oil.

Beadlock for the RZR

627712A7-0387-4A67-A67D-576B203E5020.jpeg

Picked up a resin-type 3d printer to print various things with fine detail that the filament-style can't quite pull off alpng with all of the necessary acessories to clean and cure the parts.

A new bed cover for my Silverado since some scumbags broke into my other one and destroyed it.

I bought some crawler accessories for the wife's crawler. Eventually I will get a Holmes Hobbies 21T motor and a waterproof Savox servo. I have a few parts coming in tomorrow. A new body for my Gen 7, MIP drivers, a supply of battery connectors, and a light kit for the wife's crawler.

Mini MGT or the full size ones? The 3S big rock is small, think it uses 12 or 14mm hubs and the wheels/tires are comparable to 2.8" wheels/tires, not 3.2"/3.8" you'd put on a 1/8th MGT.

Ordered a strip of 1/8th titanium to try and make some wear plates for my frequently bashed trucks. Skate parks chew through stock skids and thought I'd try titanium instead of steel like I usually make.

Mini MGT or the full size ones? The 3S big rock is small, think it uses 12 or 14mm hubs and the wheels/tires are comparable to 2.8" wheels/tires, not 3.2"/3.8" you'd put on a 1/8th MGT.

Ordered a strip of 1/8th titanium to try and make some wear plates for my frequently bashed trucks. Skate parks chew through stock skids and thought I'd try titanium instead of steel like I usually make.

LOL...I know ,but I am trying to down size the tire ,I am quite sure that they are 14 mm though ,but if they are 12 mm ,I got plenty of
RC's to put thm on ,including my Mini Mgt. & Slash if they dont fit ,so there will be no loss!....:thumbs-up:

The width is 2.2 inch.

The height is 5 inch.

The hex is 14 mm.

An my Mantis 1/8 truggy tires are 5 inches tall ,so if the tires are at least 5 inches tall ,then they should look ok an not too
weird funky looking!....:cool:

Last edited: