The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 tickets to see Logan a big tub of popcorn and a large diet coke. I can say it was the best Wolverine movie of the 3.

Didn't buy, but got some stuff from my wife for my b-day.
Full car detail/wash and hand wax at a local privately owned place.
New 24oz SS Thermos travel mug for my commute
T-Bones front and rear skid/bumpers for my ERBE
Set of front/rear duratrax hatchet 2.8" tires/wheels for my jato

Unfortunately, she got the tires/wheels off ebay via a link I gave her a while back vs an actual store and they set two sets of fronts vs a set of front (that use bearings) and rear (that have 12mm hex's). We are 9 days past the 30 day limit... will see if they will give a refund or at least exchange the mislabeled rear set. They are labeled rear 12mm, but the bag was opened before we got it. The other bag is still factory sealed and labeled as fronts.

Tickets to see Rancid, and the Dropkick Murphy's in Toronto. Seen both bands 3 times now but never together.

Snagged a Bontrager Drop Line dropper post for the new single speed on ebay. It has one on it now, just wanted internal cable routing. And I'm gonna sell the other one to a buddy of mine who needs one cheap.

A Manitou Magnum Pro 29+ fork for the SStache. I've been spoiled by a really good fork on the squishy bike, and it's ruined me.
Now we know where all of his RC funds are going... Mine are all going into my 1:1 Big Red...

Picked up a new vacuum insulated coffee mug. It works really well and keeps my coffee drinking temperature for more than 4 hours...

Picked up a new vacuum insulated coffee mug. It works really well and keeps my coffee drinking temperature for more than 4 hours...
Do you have a link? I essentially work from my car and cold coffee plagues me big time!
10 New lights for the house being rewired 5 are ceiling mounted, 5 are pot lights. Paint sprayer, deposit on dumpster bin. I want to get this kitchen over and down with, I'm getting the RC itch.

5 red platys, 2 bottom feeders and finally 1 bolivian ram for the fish tank now to get the black mollys in a couple of weeks once the tank has recovered from the additional fish.

Chimney style range hood, wood and L brackets to make my own shelves. Wood shims, work gloves, shop towels, and a couple of tarps, only because the local hardware store had a good sale on them and all that stuff comes in handy. In the mind of a man anyways.
Then a steak for me, a lobster tail for the wife, and butterfly shrimp for us both.

One word: Costco!
Our in many words: It's impossible to spend less then a $100 in there store!

I always get their 2 big jars of artichokes and a rotisserie chicken.

A 36.4mm seatpost clamp and a pack of Hammer Nutrition's Perpetuem for tomorrows ride, a half gallon of vodka and 6 liters of Cran Grape along with ribs and fixins' (fries, squash puppies and cole slaw) from the local BBQ place. (wasn't all for me, I had people over :D).

A 36.4mm seatpost clamp and a pack of Hammer Nutrition's Perpetuem for tomorrows ride, a half gallon of vodka and 6 liters of Cran Grape along with ribs and fixins' (fries, squash puppies and cole slaw) from the local BBQ place. (wasn't all for me, I had people over :D).

It sounds like a hell of a trip!...:eek:

No trip, never left home. And I limited myself to two drinks since I'm riding tomorrow. I've actually cut way back on alcohol (used to have a couple beers every night) to help me lose weight for my upcoming race. Down to 192lbs, goal is 185lbs, easily doable once road bike season starts up.