The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Keurig K45 Elite for my mom and Night at the Museum 3 and Dumb and Dumber To for me.

I picked up a bunch of Dale Brown novels for my Nook HD+.

Picked up 13,500 lbs of beads. Took an international 4300 and 9 pallets. Sucked. $18,000.

I'm pretty sure it's either a Challenger or a Cuda in the picture, but mine are on a Thunderbird. That size tire is now considered a "Classic" size that fits most of the earlier muscle cars.

Those are some nice looking wheels and tires.

I found a lot of sizes for the Cobra Radial GTs, but they're all 14 or 15" which is the "Classic" size tire.
Here's the link to Cooper where you can do a search for the 18". Obviously you're not talking about a '68 or '69 Charger, are you?
http://us.coopertire.com/Tires/Passenger/COBRA-RADIAL-G-T.aspx
No, I dont have anything that nice. Just my 2008 5.7L Charger :) i need some new tires for it sometime this year and I really want something with raised white lettering.

If you can't find it through Cooper, try BF Goodrich or Goodyear. Both of them had either raised letters or white raised profile letters but they were all for the larger sizes that I couldn't use.

A little dull by comparison, but needed to "update" my nitro tools...

Clutch spring fitter/ clutch spring & shoe puller....
16590430377_1e225fc5d6_m.jpg

Also picked up a new flywheel spanner, not that I used the first one more than a couple of times!
16177801823_50afaa93eb_n.jpg

that flywheel wrench looks nice! My ofna one looks crappy in comparison but it works fine so no reason to repalce it....yet!

tbh, it has been so long since I last used my nitro specific tools, that I can not, at the moment, find them. Inclusive of my combined flywheel, turnbuckle and 17mm wheel nut wrench.

I had my clutch spring fitting/ shoe removal tool a few days ago, put it down in the house and promptly forgot where I put it, I guess coming in and putting down after a 10 pints does that!

Most annoyed about my glow ignitors though... Out of the 6 I had, I can not find a single one of them.

I did finally invest in a compression gauge though...

would like to do that myself, but the PLI requirement and expense outweighs everything.

Picked up some of my favorite flavored coffee for the Keurig and some herbal teabags top use in the filter cup.