The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32G usb flash drive to transport vids from my PC to my dvd player to watch old tv shows off dvd.
16g MSD for my phone for the same thing.
64G MSD on ebay that turned out to be hacked 2G... dissappointed, got a refund though. Bought another 32G usb flash drive on ebay with the refund... hope it isn't junk.

Contemplating a 256G SSD for my main pc... Don't need it... but kind of want it. Just cuz. I have one on my PC at work and it's nice for reboots and file manipulation. However, my PC at home is an old MB with SATA2 vs SATA3. Guessing I'd still see at least 200% performance over my 500G main 7200rpm drive...

EDIT: forgot, I bought a couple air cleaners for the house. $500 and smells so much better in here. Stupid smokers... oh wait, that's me!

Last edited:
Top Flite flat clear........since tamiya flat is nowhere to be found.....

n my PC at work and it's nice for reboots and file manipulation. However, my PC at home is an old MB with SATA2 vs SATA3. Guessing I'd still see at least 200% performance over my 500G main 7200rpm drive...

You might want to also consider a Hybrid Drive that uses an SSD cache for your frequently used programs and has the storage capability of a regular hard drive. Seagate has 1TB model for about $130.

@robmob You just say dinner in front of a fat man but dont go into detail? Shame on you Rob, shame!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rc will be put on hold for while now.
Just picked up this 08 F350.
a3aruvu9.jpg

Sent from my XT907

Sweet! Best body style ever made in my opinion. Is it the 6.4 diesel?

Yep it sure is. I will be ordering a spartan tuner, mbrp 5 inch exhaust, sinister diesel egr delete and an S and B air filter. Should be a fun truck when all said and done.

Sent from my XT907

I want to THANK you for using your brain and doing that truck the favor it needs by deleting the EGR instead of letting it cause problems. Those trans handle SO much power too, the spartan makes them insane, I envy you!!!! HUGE HUGE HUGE Congrats!

Ha ha, thanks slown. Egr's cause nothing but problems, especially with all the extra soot that will be pushed through the system, it will clog up in no time. I have a buddy that runs a spartan on his 6.4 and it is crazy. It better be for the money you spend on them though.

Sent from my XT907

Last edited:
My vant 5200 50/100c lipo arrived today. $40 bucks new lol. Hope it lasts more than a month

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

TRex 700E parts

Some torque tube holders, I'm placing three instead of two...
a pair of 105mm Edge tail rotor blades
a CC R BEC PRO Pro BEC Adj 20A max (12S-Input
& pack of Body Clips (10) Smash . I lost one of my canopy clips.

Chas

Changed my order of a D8T kit to a RC8T championship edition instead due to back order time.

i bought 3 no trespassing signs. for my moms house. having trouble with in laws.

Getting soooooo close. Inspection in the morning.

null_zps99f2d6e4.png

Back