The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WickedFog I kinda did the same thing, bought a lot of stuff, some still hasn't arrived, even though I already have enough projects that need finishing. I need to get parts for all these projects, but need to pace myself. I hate when real life takes up all your fun money.

Last week kicked my butt hard at work. I did a months worth of work in a week, and it took it's toll on my body. I can not physically push that hard any more without consequences. I was pretty much layed up this weekend trying to recover. Really glad to see you posting again, it was pretty much the only thing I could do this weekend.

@WickedFog I kinda did the same thing, bought a lot of stuff, some still hasn't arrived, even though I already have enough projects that need finishing. I need to get parts for all these projects, but need to pace myself. I hate when real life takes up all your fun money.

Last week kicked my butt hard at work. I did a months worth of work in a week, and it took it's toll on my body. I can not physically push that hard any more without consequences. I was pretty much layed up this weekend trying to recover. Really glad to see you posting again, it was pretty much the only thing I could do this weekend.
We need parts for the SCX24's also, and been waiting for the Liko Pro kit from Furitek to come out for the Deadbolt. Once we get those upgraded a bit, I will be able to get back on the course building. I also need a servo for the Deadbolt. The C10 will need the body trimmed for the tires Little Guy Racing sent us, and I am wanting to grab the portal axles from them as well.

Don't I know it! 🤣 I go through several stretches a year when I can't spend and it makes me cranky. 😣
It's not too bad really considering how many parts we need for various builds. Just grabbing them when I can.

I am getting far too many rigs using my DX5C so I needed to get something else so I can get other people involved and run with them.

I bought the Flysky GT3B

GT3B.jpg

Drc maxim loaded diff. So I have one with 300k and the other with 500k for quick swap outs.

The starters are weak that come on these engines!...👎
So are the Rovan's. I went through two of them within the first month I owned it.
I found the flywheel starter kit for it and it works awesome.

So are the Rovan's. I went through two of them within the first month I owned it.
I found the flywheel starter kit for it and it works awesome.

I bought this one that bolts on to the flywheel ,it is better than those cheapy ones that swing out an
grab the flywheel prongs!

https://www.rovanrc.com/starter-parts

1642612228094.png

Attachments

• 1642612228295.png
    1642612228295.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Scx24 rock racer!
Oh boy. We gotta see that one. I just looked on eBay yesterday and there is a guy selling various SCX24 transmissions on there. One has a Castle motor in it that would maybe be a goid rock racer setup.