The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Log in

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Are you allergic to the great outdoors or just the smell of gunpowder?
I think I'm allergic to that recliner of yours in the staff lounge. We should probably have a meeting about that. :hehe:

My KIDD ULW bull barrel and 20MOA rail from Evolution Gun Works, my Vortex scope level, and Volquartsen auto bolt release showed up today.

Heisenburg

RCNT Champion
RC Driving Style
Racing
You guys don't want to hear about stuff I buy for my house, right? I am not a millionaire, but I seem to spend more than $20 a day on it lately. ($20 per day times 100 years = 1 million)

jym73

RC Newbie
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Bread, cheese, ham, orange juice. Front top aluminum brace and body mount for my Losi Ten SCTE 3.0. Next part will be the aluminum rear diff. bearings insert.

olds97_lss

RCNT VIP
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Just dropped my wife's car off to install a remote starter... $400. Added that on when we bought the car a couple weeks ago, but getting it installed tomorrow. One of those things that once you have it... it's irritating to live without.

olds97_lss

RCNT VIP
Supporter
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Got some 1800uf caps to make a cap pack for my MMX in my savage. If it helps the voltage ripple in the logs, may make a few more for other trucks.
Also got a 12"x24"x1/2" slab of HDPE to use to make spacers for my various roll bars. Really want to stack something up on the outcast center cage thing, then put a bit of foam on top to support the roof. If that helps, then I'll put the "indestructable" body on it. Same with my stampede 4x4 and likely my ERBEv1. I didn't have anything thick enough or solid enough to do the job.

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Ordered 5000rds of CCI Blazer 40gr .22lr ammo. Splitting it with my shooting buddy now that I've got him hooked on the precision rimfire addiction.

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Picked up an Olight PL-2 Valkyrie weapon light on the sale over the weekend, and a KIDD trigger spring tuning kit for the 10/22. Also bought 250rds of CCI standard velocity target .22 LR, a can of CLP, some new cleaning brushes and .22 bore brushes, and a cheap HP all in one printer for some ATF paperwork that I probably shouldn't print out at work. :hehe:

marauder

Hardcore RCNT User
RC Driving Style
Racing
Started my sleeve last night. Can’t wait to finish it, just a mitten feels weird visually but perfection takes time I suppose. Should finish it in a week or so. Back in the shop today working on my wife’s back tattoo.
9FA7DAD0-A629-444A-A80B-92E6E55A145A.jpeg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LowTech87 Electric RC 6
J Nitro RC 5
ChiefGeek HPI Savage 35
L Nitro RC 5