The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4th of July sale I could not pass up.

Picked up a ZT 0620

Yesterday was Canada Day and they have a couple of Bass Pro Shop's in Canada now, even though they come from the States when ordering online I'm calling it a Canada Day sale!
A got a soft case Plano tackle box (no more lugging my big Plano around), a couple of chartreuse 5" Senko worms, 2/0 size wacky hooks x2, a wacky rig tool, and an extra set of wacky orings. Going to give this wacky rigging a try this year, I've watched videos and it seems to work real well. Still browsing the site for decent deals, also I can't figure out which top water frog to get, Lunkerhead or LiveTarget. My Lunkerhead has seen better days but served me well, but the LiveTarget looks promising too. Also it seems to be made in Canada!

I was talking about frogs! Frogs only speak French up here in Canada.
I know though they probably are made in China, but it's a Canadian company.

Gallon of Byrons 20/12, Savox 0250mg for the MERV, bellcrank bearings for the X, hub bearings for my Mustang, and a bottle of Fireball to persuade myself to not trade the Stang for a bike. Lol

20160705_165814.jpg
20160705_164038.jpg

2000 Dyna Low Rider. The time had come and I couldn't wait any more. :banana:

Thanks! Now I got to talk the Boss Lady into a southward trip so I can take the @Rolex polishing 101 class.

Rags I got. I'd be afraid of you running around sans pants anyway. I'll pitch a tent. ;)

Rags I got. I'd be afraid of you running around sans pants anyway. I'll pitch a tent. ;)
Rolex without pants = Rooky78 pitching a tent

I ordered some EC5 connectors and some spurs and pinions to get the slash geared properly.

Looks an awful lot like my fxef. Dynas are rubber mounted tho right? I kinda fell out of the bike thing after a bad car accident messed up my leg... Nice looking bike! Keep the sticky side down!

Evans Coolant, hand guards, clutch cable adjuster and pro moto kick stand for my bike.