The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The good news is they are NOT Integy or their name would be stamped on it. Should be good.

CAM00445_zps1ed06160.jpg

Keeping it cool
cse011-0004-00.jpg

---------- Post added at 8:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:34 AM ----------

Keeping it dry.....hopefuly
tram2081-01.jpg

Nikon P90 and a pioneer deck.

My new project came in!

20131011_122433_zpsba95c451.jpg

20131011_122424_zps3da0fc58.jpg

Now I need to get the rest of my parts for my VTA set up.

Glow Shift Gauges for my 92 Dakota!
Trans temp, Vacuum, rpm
all 52mm 7 color tinted.

^^^Light on one of mine quit after only a month :( Now my egt gauge doesn't work half the time and the sensor seems to be fine.

New springs for the garage door.:angry:

Sorry about that Rob, but you know I can't help myself. I love swinging on ropes....

26mm Vintage 5-spoke wheels
26mm VTA Spec Tires
31mm VTA Spec Tires

The TC4 needs shoes.

No build thread but I will post the results. Got an old set of TC wheels and tires to make a roller and have an HS-5645 servo and my RX mounted.

6 lexan bodies 1/16 scale:
Vintage camero body x2.
Vintage charger body x2.
Vintage Monte Carlo SS grand national body x2

Now if I can only find that darn nastruck body or something similar.

It was new untill i ran 5 packs on it lol. Man i need lipos now.

You know to tell the truth I never even tried the battery that came with mine. How fast would you say it went?, and I recommend the turnigy nano-tech 1400mAh 3s lipos, they're fast...really fast.

Bought a copy of GTA 5, for PS3. And pre-paid for a PS4.

Last edited:
Well i had 2 6cells so i ran it on 2 and this thing is unreal fast. Just ran for 10-15 minutes per charge. I am looking for the lipos because man these 6cells take for ever to charge! For so little run time.
I'm a lil disappointed at the fact that the vxl didnt come with adjustable tow and camber but at the same time i guess its ssomething less to mess with. I need fans as well the motor and esc get real hot.

---------- Post added at 9:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:52 PM ----------

Oh and i am going to be running 2 3s parallel