The Slash's have arrived!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jump-err...

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Two of my brothers and I got Slash's for Christmas, they arrived! So far they look very promising.
They will do wheelies with a 7 cell on carpet! They drive much more like a real truck then Rusty's or MGT's or anything else I have, they are very smooth and realistic. I will post the race update soon, and maybe some pic's. They look like they'll be blast:first_place::thumbup1::D!

congrats you can't go wrong with a slash, if you are going to race it make sure and take the time to dial in the suspension it will make for a more enjoyeable experience:)

sounds like a good Xmas. Have fun.

We have been racing every day, what fun! I my opinion, they are much much more fun to drive than Rustler's. They feel much more substantial and realistic as the power slide through the corners:D. The small tires make them more fun too, because even though the power system is the same you can't just nail the throttle and expect it to go straight:rolleyes:. As far as durability is concerned I am VERY impressed, so far the only thing that has broken is one of my Nerf bars, and we race pretty hard;).
I must say a was skeptical about just what was so fun about SC racing, well, I'm not anymore:thumbup1:.
I will try to get some photos up soon.
Jump-err...

Does anyone here know where is the best place to get very cheap 8cell 3000+ mah NiMH's?
Thanks

I have 2 8 cell 5000 mah Nimh's that I bought from cheapbatterypacks.com, I believe I paid $55 each for them and they are great cycle after cycle. Mike is a very reputable dealer and won't do you wrong. Also for a Nimh they make make the Slash and Rusty scream he will will also custom configure them if they are going in a different kit.

That would be nice, but I don't think my budget would allow.
My brother found 14 9000mah sub-C cells on E-Bay for $30- what do you think the true capacity would be?
Thanks

Back