The Really Dumb Moves Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a minute I thought oh wow, nice crawler. then the dude moved..LOL
I know. That pit he drove into had me thinking he was driving into the Grand Canyon for a second. It wasn't til he got to the bottom before I realized it was just an optical illusion I was seeing.

I guess winch it upright and out? Were I'm from, people used to get stuck in the swamps and marsh, then reported it stolen.

I guess winch it upright and out? Were I'm from, people used to get stuck in the swamps and marsh, then reported it stolen.
We did that here too, but it was when you buried a truck up to the middle of the door in some poor farmer's field 😝

What I find comical is the all of the commercials that are advertising a new drug start off with, "tell your doctor if you have or suffer with......" I have a good idea my Dr. pretty much has that information already.:rolleyes:
The best drug disclaimer I've heard is: do not take [this drug], if you are allergic to [this drug]

WTH.....really?!
He needed better foams in those tires 😁

On a positive note, it looks like the cooler stayed in tact, and lunch and beer are safe!
For a minute I thought oh wow, nice crawler. then the dude moved..LOL
It is a crawler.........1:1 😸

Last edited:
The best drug disclaimer I've heard is: do not take [this drug], if you are allergic to [this drug]
That is one of our favorites too. How stupid has the general population gotten that legally they have to put that in their ads.

Here, I'll make it fit!
c9e9b5536d7353ebb4d5e683d68b7f67.jpg

worst thing I have ever herd was a guy buys a new Schultze charger think it was the 6 series so 12 volt dc.. he wires it to a UK AC plug 220vac. Then sends charger back to Schultze. they tell him .No warranty we can sell you another new 1 for $300 pounds.

Last edited:
Somebody was upset that someone else got his usual parking space. Either that or my Asian wife was driving. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Not sure if she was Asian, but I found the pic on a site with funny accidents by women lol.

Either the designers here are really dumb, or really perverted.
84836309.jpg

84836317.jpg
84836310.jpg

I wanna see the video of this! I wonder if she tried a second time with goggles? 🤣
hqdefault (1).jpg