The Development of ⚕️ RigorMortis ⚕️

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know much the Betty, since I don't own one, but the whole the C10 and Jeep have the same links and driveshafts, the run different size tires. The C10 runs smaller tires, and the Jeep and Deadbolts run the same larger size tires.
Corrections:
The C-10 and JLU have about the same size tires, and the Deadbolt has taller, but thinner, tires.

Indifferent. It's a cartoon.
Waddya expect, did you expect it to come with a real person, or a more realistic one? 🤣🤣
Corrections:
The C-10 and JLU have about the same size tires, and the Deadbolt has taller, but thinner, tires.
I thought the Wrangler had slightly taller wheels than the Deadbolt...

Attachments

• Axial SCX24 Betty.jpg
    Axial SCX24 Betty.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 52
I thought the Wrangler had slightly taller wheels than the Deadbolt...
Ok, so I dug out all my stock SCX24 tires to definite confirm. The Deadbolts and JLUs share the same tires and wheel design. Which are taller, but narrower than the C-10s.

The tire on the left is for the Deadbolts and JLUs. The ones in the center and on the right are from the C-10s(black wheel from silver C10; silver wheel from green C-10).
0210221614_Burst01.jpg
0210221614a.jpg

Yesterday, I took a 40 minute ride to Hobby Etc in Manchester, NH. It's a large warehouse with an inventory of 99% rc cars and parts. Wanted to RC4WD Mud Slingers for RigorMortis. The MS mounted perfectly and easily onto the Injora aluminum wheels.
I am very excited to see how much further these tires will elevate RigorMortis' already excellent crawling performance.Unfortunately, I didn't have time to get an outdoors test run yesterday due to my daughter's cheer competition.
0212222159a.jpg

0212222159c.jpg

Today, I got a chance to get to great the new tires outside today, albeit it being a bit snow covered and slippery. The tires performed awesomely!
The foamless setup is a non-issue, but I'll have to wait and see if this will still hold true when temps gets into the 90's.
0213221453.jpg
0213221455d.jpg
0213221500b.jpg
0213221510.jpg
0213221507.jpg
0213221505.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday, I took a 40 minute ride to Hobby Etc in Manchester, NH. It's a large warehouse with an inventory of 99% rc cars and parts. Wanted to RC4WD Mud Slingers for RigorMortis. The MS mounted perfectly and easily onto the Injora aluminum wheels.
I am very excited to see how much further these tires will elevate RigorMortis' already excellent crawling performance.Unfortunately, I didn't have time to get an outdoors test run yesterday due to my daughter's cheer competition.
0212222159a.jpg

View attachment 141964

Today, I got a chance to get to great the new tires outside today, albeit it being a bit snow covered and slippery. The tires performed awesomely!
The foamless setup is a non-issue, but I'll have to wait and see if this will still hold true when temps gets into the 90's.View attachment 141969View attachment 141965View attachment 141966View attachment 141967View attachment 141968View attachment 141970
Beast Mode 😈

Morti moves like a tarantula, slung down low, slow and sure footed 🕷️ 😍
Before I had decided on RigorMortis, I was also thinking BlackWiddah, and sticking a red hour glass design on the roof. Maybe I'll use it one day should I decide to make a 1/24 8x8 😶