Sold / Found The Clear Out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

psunitro

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
REDUCED PRICES!!!!
I'll throw in some EXTRAS with each purchase!!! I want this stuff gone

OK, i think I am just giong to do it! I have ZERO time to run, and no time in the near future, all has to go.
I will get some pics up later, or if you want some LMK. I take care of my stuff, and loom at my trader rating if you are not sure.

1. Hyper 7TQ $150#6 Crimes is now part of the package!I also have another set of Panthers i'll throw in
Bought this from a member on here in hopes of making it brushless. had like 4? tanks on it, and it looks it!!! I added a CNC front tower and CNC knuckles. ALL stock and next to new! PERFECT for a brushless set-up, or for a club racer. NO elec. or motor. Just a roller, with a OK painted like new body, and like NEW stock tires.I would not be asking so much if it really was not like NEW!!

2. Novak HV 4.5 Brushless set-up $200sold
This is a nice set-up for the new Novak conversion for the Hyper 7 they are putting out. Has the ESC, and a 4.5 motor. Lipo cut-off, and the fan. I have a heatsink for it, but not Novak. You can get the Novak one for $7 at bmainhobbies dot com.

3. 2(a pair) Orion Platinum 4800 Lipos $160sold
hard cased lipos that i'm selling as a PAIR. One battery was used a little more that the other, but really no biggie. Cahrged on a ICE with Hyperion balancer.Roar legeal for racing with the hard case.

4.2 RC10GTs $125 ALL my tires will be included!
I got both of these from a member, and broke one. Made a racer out of one, and have the other 90% there, for parts. .15 pullstarts.2 well used bodies, and a clear one I just got from Jon2. One will be RTR with OK servos(ill check) and a Traxxas radio. BIG Helios batterypack.I'll give you a choice of tires, most have NO time on them. If you want, I can include all my tires for a little more. GREAT little truck!!

5. Personal transponder $90SOLD
All ears intack, wire 100% fine.

6. Proline Crimefighters on white dish rims $30
NEW Crimes not glued yet. have them on white Proline rims,rims are used, but great shape. Stock foams.

I KNOW, I KNOW!!! We want pics!!! I'll get them asap.

Shipping is NOT included!! But I will charge actual shipping, and I will work on prices if you buy more than 1 item.I am pretty firm on prices.

Last edited:
we need so pic here so we can see what we are buying.

we need so pic here so we can see what we are buying.

Junior, did you not see where he states he'll be posting up pictures? Oh, and try to construct your question in a way that resembles a coherent thought.

I'm loving it monkey!! psunitro, you've got PM

Gotta love the spaminators!!!

You got PM back!

Let the OZECing begin....Good timing, Monkey Wrench. Where's the other guy, that....what's his name?

what voltage are the lipo batteries

7.2v 4800's.

Brushless and batts pending......

Lets move this stuff out now........

Transponder $80

$225 for the Hyper and i'll throw in the Crimes!

Payment sent for LiPo and B/L stuff....this guy sells all the stuff I needed...what a pal....

got em...thanks the Novak setup is new...NICE.....do you know how to use that type of balancing port? I've never seen one like that....PSP is going out today...sorry didn't find the case til last night....

Sorry man, I dont.I was going to look it up on their site. I didnt list them as new, since they are remanufactured from Novak, but carry the 120 day warranty. ANY issues and LMK, and I can sent it back in for ya, at least for a LITTLE while, since I bought those waiting for the 1/8 brushless kit. AND waited, AND waited.

Well I'm having my out of work and bored friend build the rest of the maxx....he was the LHS mechanic for a while so I trust his ability to finish it....As soon as it's up I'll let you know...I've still got to get a rear axle and a single speed conversion kit and It'll be good to go.......I got out of work late so no shipping yet, sorry....all packed and sitting near the door to go out tommmorow....

LOL, no biggie! Just wait till I have the ich to buy something else, then sell it to you! lol

OK, ANY interest in a Hyper 7??? RC10Gt???? I KNOW someone needs a personal for this season........

If you include shipping on that AMB I will take it.

PM sent.....

Payment sent.

Thanks

Whats a personal?

Personal transponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.