the Batmobile (tumbler)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suicide

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
right now i just drew up 1/5 scale plans for a 1/5 batmobile and i plan to make one electric with a 2 mamba monsters in it. it will be a shelf queen until i can get some bodies cause they will be custom made and tig welded when i get enough stryofoam to start the body mock up ill post pics
since my camera is down ill see if i can get pics of the plans up tommorow

Can't wait! The Tumbler is a beast, but not as beast as the Batmobile!

Technically, the batmobile and the tumbler are different if you compare it with the old and new movies.

Well, I guess you can say that the Tumbler is a batmobile, but it wasn't the original :D.

Technically, the batmobile and the tumbler are different if you compare it with the old and new movies.

Well, I guess you can say that the Tumbler is a batmobile, but it wasn't the original :D.

Ahhh... But if "Batman Begins" is where it all starts then the Tumbler IS the origional... Don't you hate is when people (me) argue semantics??? ;)

its the nolan batmobile i wonder if they will make another tumbler cause his got blown up

no pics? this is just one big teeze!!!!

well since it' christmas break ill pick up work now. i've decided to just make a simpler version of the body and i threw out the 1/5 scale. it would be to big so i just made it 22in by 12.5in and ill see if i can't get my dads wire feed welder to work to make a roll cage and chassis

update

pics of the body

Last edited:
no I'm puting a D rocket motor mod in it so it shoots out the back

I have to say, I like the tumbler better than any batmobile so far. That thing is just ornery and unrefined. Like a tank made for the street. Made me sick to see them toast it in Dark Night. Made for a cool bike though!

Back