Restock the heard

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
I've been given the opportunity to get one of the kraken rockstar short course 12s trucks , I don't need or want another rc , this thing is metaled up and something I don't have , a short course electric truck , way to many things to list , but guys looking for used stuff , drop a line here , a couple 5 scale rigs are on that list , kinda my way of getting something new without the financial part , cuz I'm done with that , can only drive one at a time anyways 🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴🥴

When do you pick it up?

They are being still assembled , shipping is sometime in the early summer , there was only 20 planned , those are gone I guess Mike king called me and said he could arrange for the last one it looks like to be mine ne , and we could handle financials at a later date , wich puts me selling stuff if needed , I went ahead and paid for a requested roller deal , I've had a ton of things happen with there servos , so I'm doing the good stuff on my own