Texas Metal just not it..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
I have seen many episodes and these guys are just as bad as Gas Monkey, so many flaws in there work and cut corners. Not even close compared to KinDigit..

Most of those shows create drama to have drama. Everything is past schedule and full of contrived disasters. If they were actually any good they would have a project manager and someone that inspect the cars to see if they can be saved. Then there is the shop personalities. Really don't care about their personal lives.

"OMG where did all this rust come from!" - Must have instantly appeared when you rolled it into the shop.

"We have 6 weeks to SEMA." - That's 100% their fault. It's not like the didn't know SEMA was coming a year before hand. Like duh Scooby.

Although, I do enjoy Roadkill. It's not meant to be pretty and they make it work with what they have, Duct Tape and WD40 is all they need. They real mechanics not artists. I'd love to go on a road trip with them.

I respect talent and art and skill that goes into builds. As me an artist and also built many customs in my time with my own business had my tuck in SEMA. There is a lot talent out there as Dave Kindig.

Back