spektrum dx3 help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sata1991

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i have the spektrum dx3 on my t maxx and when the remote turns off the servo goes wide open like the fail safe is backwards any help plz i am about to trade it for the traxxas stock 2.4 lol its a over kill for me pretty much

Has nothing to do with the spektrum, re-program the falisafe.

i dont have a fail safe i saw that the spektrum 3.0 has the fail safe built in dose mine and how do i rest it

I can't say from personal experience but here's what quick Google search turned up:

The instructions for setting the failsafe on the dx3 or the dx2 are as follows:

1. hold down the bind button on the receiver and turn on the power to the receiver, hold button till it starts blinking rapidly.

2. Hold throttle trigger on transmitter in the failsafe position you would like it to be set to (usually full brake), then hold down the bind button as well and turn on the transmitter while holding the throttle and the bind button and the lite on the Tx bind should start blinking as well.

That's it, test the failsafe by turning of the transmitter.

thanks i could not find anything on it lol ill try it i dont need another run away truck lol

Whatever you do, never turn off the transmitter before the truck!

Back