Sometimes life can just be such a tease.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
Today we drove up into the hills to my Niece's wedding. On the way up there, I kid you not there were literally hundreds of kickass spots for Crawling. Every single one of them was inaccessible, and on private property. That is one thing that drives me nuts about California, everything is fenced in. :doh::doh::doh: I was dying inside. It turned out to be a nice day, until I had to drive past all of those same spots on the way home.:eek:

I guess I would sound like a madman If I tracked these people down and asked if I could play with my toy trucks on their rocks. 🤣

The very reason I love Idaho, there is tons of places to crawl, bash, speed runs if that's your thing.
Life can most definitely be a tease. I had to give blood last Thursday because of my Hemochromatosis and it kicked me ass. I was sick for two solid days and I was so weak I couldn't move out of my chair.
If it were me @Doom! , I would ask.

It wouldn't hurt to show up there with some trucks. Tell them you are filming a documentary. Then tell them you want to do some test runs. Hand them a remote 😉

Just keep doing this...
people-1399556255gFv (1).jpg

I always have a loaner car with me..;)

Today we drove up into the hills to my Niece's wedding. On the way up there, I kid you not there were literally hundreds of kickass spots for Crawling. Every single one of them was inaccessible, and on private property. That is one thing that drives me nuts about California, everything is fenced in. :doh::doh::doh: I was dying inside. It turned out to be a nice day, until I had to drive past all of those same spots on the way home.:eek:

I guess I would sound like a madman If I tracked these people down and asked if I could play with my toy trucks on their rocks. 🤣
That's funny bc while looking for speed run places I saw a bunch of long paved drive ways that might work. Thought same thing, would I be crazy to ask em to let me use their driveway for like 30 mins to race my toys? 😂 🤪 🤷‍♂️ 🍻