Some help would be nice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david41990

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So I was wondering does anyone have a site were they have tutorials of how to paint some really neat bodys or at least examples of nice bodys nothing crazy like flames up the ass but you know a couple of lines here and there or some kind of decals, I am tired of doing a one color scheme on my on road :( lol so yea if anyone i would appreciate it :D

you need to talk to LESSEN he does the best work I've seen he might give you some pointers

allright nice thanks alot! :D oh by the way whos lessen?

that would be me.

I'm no pro, but I do nice work IMO. There's also a handful of other members here that are very good painters. Browse though this body shop forum and you'll see lot's of nice pieces.

Another person that does great work is Candyman. He answered all of my stupid questions when I first got started painting.

So I was wondering does anyone have a site were they have tutorials of how to paint some really neat bodys or at least examples of nice bodys nothing crazy like flames up the ass but you know a couple of lines here and there or some kind of decals, I am tired of doing a one color scheme on my on road :( lol so yea if anyone i would appreciate it :D

A great site for tips and just general information on painting and just about everything to go with painting is www.cfxpaintworks.com not to take anything away from anyone here but some of the best R/C painters in the world are on that site and everyone there is very helpful.

so are you painting with an airbrush or spray cans?

NCNitro is on here as well as the other two already mentioned, and he does EXCELLENT work. They are all great guys and always go out of their way to help people.

Mel-e-mel does very nice work as well. He's got a thread going with multiple works that he's done lately.. beautiful stuff.. super nice. Very refined techniques.. gorgeous fades and shading.

well I was thinking spray cans then i can move up to other fancy things

Back