solid front/rear axles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Do they make solid front and rear axles for the savage? If so, how much? I got my 2 r/c's on ebay so hopefully i'll get enough money to buy the savage.

no...you know...it's like a locked differential...where each wheel turns equally

you mean posi-trac or like a Tmaxx with the diff spool. I don't beleive there is one on the market yet, but I could be wrong.

Not that I have seen. I dont doubt one will be out though VERY soon. If OFNA makes a spool it might work.

you know how the concept of a differential is making one wheel spin faster than the other? Well when I say solid i mean that both wheels turn equally as fast

Spool?

I havent seen one yet, but I'm sure someone got one either working from another ride or had one made at this point. I havent heard any major complaints about the performance of the diff's though either. Except from the big HP mills hehehe But then again, thats always a prob with big power plants.

Ill keep my eyes out for a spool for ya'. I would imagine Dynamite, Kippster, GPM, New Era or HB may come out with one sooner than the others.

OIC.You can try a 4 gear spider set up:mex:

Guys are using the 4 Kyosho spiders right? Or are they the OFNA's?

Chris

I used Kyosho beveled pins myself.It works great.Then just use HPI beveled gears.:beer:

Kyosho and ofna pins would both work.Its just a matter of which one is aavailable.:hehe:

Back