So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I call it a skillet. Same satisfying results!
View attachment 190478
I believe that. The girl next door does not like them. Had to make a call to make sure no one was getting attacked to say the least. 🤣 ill make sure to suggest it.
It's going to be a sad day if they ever build something in that field.
My sad day is coming. They are going to town here.

My sad day is coming. They are going to town here.
I lost two really good spots for my bashers and they messed up the parking lot where I used to run my street bashers. That's why you don't see me running them anymore, still looking for replacement spots that aren't an hour away. :(

I lost two really good spots for my bashers and they messed up the parking lot where I used to run my street bashers. That's why you don't see me running them anymore, still looking for replacement spots that aren't an hour away. :(
Trying to rebuild my stampede real quick and get it tracking straight. I will steal electronics off the 450 as it's down with driveline issues.

There is still a dirt lot there in between the church & those new apartments ,the church owns
that an they use that for functions ,sometimes they move a softball diamond out there!
Further back is where I like to go ,that area maybe built on in the future ,but I can build a small
ramp an take it there at the church!.. 😎

Old school Rustler, somehow I didn't break the 20+year old plastic doing a few curb jumps or running through puddles!

20240522_153041.jpg

They look so retro now. Cool rims.
I've got the nitro sport. It hasn't run in years.
View attachment 190585
Thanks, I dig the old stadium truck look myself. Sooner or later I might need to find a decent set of all-terrain tires that will fit those wheels.

They look so retro now. Cool rims.
I've got the nitro sport. It hasn't run in years.
View attachment 190585
I got two of them same color. Wish I still had the factory bodies. That car is from 2003 so it's old enough to legally drink nitro. 🤣🤣

Did a throw-down on the grass track tri-oval yesterday with the Senton 2s buggy. Re-geared her 18/91 // 5.05 ratio for the run. Also first session timing a rolling start instead of standing start. She laid down a new combined time track record for two 10-lap heats.

Always a lot of 'trash' pick-up inside the chassis after a run. Lots of pine needles and grass clippings. Yesterday did a hasty rake of the track lanes, apron and infield. Much better. Before was always concerned about an internal fire with a hot ESC and dry grass and needles. Much better now after the rake-down.

-AC

20240523_152724_resize.jpg