So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put a better servo into the Volcano and gave it a go, these are so much more stable than a Stampede but they're not great at jumping...or I'm just a poor driver.

20240527_135538.jpg

20240527_135442.jpg

I have to stay out of the sun and heat for a few days so I played in the shop and
built some obstacles with popsicle sticks.
I ran my Deadbolt. It has a Furitek Stinger system.

IMG_1475.JPG

I have to stay out of the sun and heat for a few days so I played in the shop and
built some obstacles with popsicle sticks.
I ran my Deadbolt. It has a Furitek Stinger system.

View attachment 191150

I wish I could squeeze enough space out of the spare room to put a mini-crawler course inside the house but we just have too much stuff. Looks like some fun obstacles. I want something semi permanent but until then, you know the saying.....improvise and overcome. :)

Yeah it's a lot of fun. These obstacles I built quick with hot melt glue so nothing special about them.
I had a really nice layout going but I get bored with stuff really easy anymore.
I'm even bored with riding my bike but I blame my lungs for that.

I've been messing around in the shop building obstacles with popsicle sticks but I'm sure you seen the pics in another thread.
I hope I can get out soon and run my 1/10s. But then again I hope I have some air in my lungs.