So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to my memaws tomorrow. Which RC should I bring? Slash, rustler or Mini B?

Decent sized front lawn.
Long side road with rarely no any traffic.
Easy. All of them. Oh, and I fixed it for ya 😉

With the battery fully charged, I finally got a chance to really try out the new "rescue" boar.
After zipping around my tiny pond, I tried to see how it would do as a rescue boat. I threw out a foot long piece of 2x4, and see how it goes. It took a bit of finesse and patient, but the boat worked very well as a tug boat. Looks like I found my rescue boat for my rc sailboat!

20240419_155433.jpg

Last edited:
Its raining tomorrow morning. Me no like that

Not sure if I am bringing a car
Man up and bring a poncho, 'cause in the words of your future drill instructor: If it ain't raining, we ain't training!

:joyful:

Cut laps on the backyard tri-oval grasstrack. Slapped a set of GrassSpec tires on the DragSpec Senton 2WD. Fronts held the turns and rears hooked up well. JConcepts SCT Carvers up front and Choppers on the rear. Wheels are ARRMA black chrome SCT 14mm hex.

Run sequence is 10 laps turning left - 10min pit pause to check wheels are tight and brush out the pine needles - then back on track for 10 laps turning right. Timing is with up timer on the radio. Two times are combined for an overall recorded time.

20240423_162035_resize.jpg

20240423_162101_resize.jpg

Not quite "the yard of bricks" (36 inches) but that is a nice start/finish line.
Thanks, Alan. Yep. The UTRL version of the famed IndyCar brickyard. For the tri-oval, moved the front straight in away from the fence and concrete splash pan for the downspout. That leaves one flagstone kinda hanging out there on its own. Think someday I'm lay in some smaller bricks along with correcting that.

UTRL being my sanctioning organization - Urban Turf Racing League. Guess I'm just a kid at heart. -AC

None my two are broke down, and I'm all sad about it! Still working on them!