So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You thoight sbout building him a curved ramp? They'll be a lot easier to control without the suspension compressing and rebounding so hard off a flat ramp. Lot smoother jumps.

Yeah I have, I just need to take the time to do it. I need it more then he does šŸ¤£

I have a plan to build a little bash area, just waiting for it to dry out enough, it will be May or June before that happens

Last edited:
Found a new spot to crawl down by the lake. Great day for it.

IMG_20240413_224428.jpg

Ran the slash at the gas station earlier for some street bashing. Slash is gonna be out for a while. In need of a tranny and diff rebuild. Might as well rebuild the whole car if I'm doing the whole rear at that point.

Took the rustler to Ft Howard. Breezy day. Waves were choppy. Lots of people out as it was a nice day. Today was probably the first day I seen lots of people there.

1000010939.jpg

1000010938.jpg

1000010934.jpg

1000010932.jpg

1000010947.jpg

The Force1 didn't really cut it as a rescue boat for my rc sailboat. However, it is a speedy, and fun mini power boat for my little pond. One of the issues is that it steers by rudder, so very tricky to maneuver at slow speed. Also, the vee hull makes for a poor ramming design.
A couple of weeks ago, I came across this catamaran design and steering is controlled by a dual propeller system. At $40, I figured I'd give it a try. The boat arrived today, and it has no where the speed of the Force1. Which is actually a very good thing! As I suspected, the dual propeller makes for much better maneuverability.
Will try an actual rescue drill another day.
20240417_174304.jpg
20240417_174243.jpg
20240417_174111.jpg

First you need to get all of those trees out of the pond, they have the poor little guy surrounded!

The Force1 didn't really cut it as a rescue boat for my rc sailboat. However, it is a speedy, and fun mini power boat for my little pond. One of the issues is that it steers by rudder, so very tricky to maneuver at slow speed. Also, the vee hull makes for a poor ramming design.
A couple of weeks ago, I came across this catamaran design and steering is controlled by a dual propeller system. At $40, I figured I'd give it a try. The boat arrived today, and it has no where the speed of the Force1. Which is actually a very good thing! As I suspected, the dual propeller makes for much better maneuverability.
Will try an actual rescue drill another day.
View attachment 188093View attachment 188094View attachment 188095

Going to my memaws tomorrow. Which RC should I bring? Slash, rustler or Mini B?

Decent sized front lawn.
Long side road with rarely no traffic.