So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had four good flights on the UMX Turbo Timber today, felt great to get out and fly. :)

I did one lap around the field inverted and greased all the landings. Feeling a bit rusty bucause this is only the fifth time we have flown this year. Came home in one peice and still smiling.

No trees and the ground has a reasonable amount of give to it. Perfect for big air launches. You and Doom! would have had a blast.

I love Le Man's super cars!
My biggest goal in 1/28 is to eventually get enough control that I can run competitively in 1/28 Pan Car, with the polycarbonate Le Mans bodies.

This is entirely because when I was a child, one of the first “real” RC cars I ever saw was a 1/12 pan car with foams. Something about that class stuck with me. 1/12 pan car doesn’t have much of a following where I live, and I don’t think I have the patience for endless foam truing, so it feels like a great happy medium.

I ran the newest of the fleet while the other crawler is awaiting some axle work.
IMG_4886.jpeg

Blasting the wheeler. The new layout has a crossover into a long gradual right-hander right before this quad, and it's fiendishly difficult to get everything right.

(Video should be in slow-mo; not sure why YouTube screwed it up. Watch at 0.25x speed for the full effect, lmao)

Limitless RC. Don't know where that is but I follow them on FB. I saw a video on this guy sending a shirt course truck and it went in the ceiling.
LMFAO! That's how "Skylight" got his nickname!!

We're in Davison, MI. Come through anytime... we're shredding carpet 7 days a week.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/660595515829448?mibextid=BhObA4
We're in Davison, MI. Come through anytime... we're shredding carpet 7 days a week.
We will see if I can get up there.

This was the last day race at the old track. They were racing up until 3am the next day. They even ran 1/8. Because why not? Carpet getting chewed up, who cares as no one would use it again. (just found this video, last day was last year. Last year already? time fly by way too fast)

Last edited:
My buddy and I ran a few packs in our Rlaarlo AM-D12s at a local schoolyard that is going through a little construction. Lots of great dirty terrain to enjoy as I ease back into the hobby. As I type this, I realize that I really need to take some pics.

Last edited:
IMG_8017.jpeg

Turned the throttle EPA way, way down on the Vendetta and let the boy drive it yesterday evening... then I turned it back up and showed him what it could do in "Daddo Mode" 😂

Today, he ran his crawler for a bit. Took him home, put him down for a nap, and ran a ton of packs through the B6.4.

View attachment 172481

Turned the throttle EPA way, way down on the Vendetta and let the boy drive it yesterday evening... then I turned it back up and showed him what it could do in "Daddo Mode" 😂

Today, he ran his crawler for a bit. Took him home, put him down for a nap, and ran a ton of packs through the B6.4.
I would have a total tantrum and demand Daddo mode!