So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheeling the TRX4M today. Never had a scale r/c /crawler before, so I figured this may be a good intro into it.
20230825_154349.jpg

Counting seconds until I get to race the carpet buggies tonight - a Losi 22 5.0 set up for 21.5, an AE / Exotek CB6.4 set up for 17.5, and a Losi 22x-4.

I haven't raced the 17.5 car or the 22x-4 yet, so I'm really excited to get out there and get some laps. I'll post some photos later if I get the time to take any!

Counting seconds until I get to race the carpet buggies tonight - a Losi 22 5.0 set up for 21.5, an AE / Exotek CB6.4 set up for 17.5, and a Losi 22x-4.

I haven't raced the 17.5 car or the 22x-4 yet, so I'm really excited to get out there and get some laps. I'll post some photos later if I get the time to take any!
We love pictures, so post 'em up!

Good luck with the races!

Racing last night was a total shitshow. DFL on all 3 cars (skill issue).

However, I picked up an Arrma Vendetta on a whim ($199? Are you kidding me???), took it out of the box, and immediately won some drag races in the parking lot. Stoked.

Wish I had a RC boat. Would make a good day out if it. With some of the little flooding we had around.

Wish I had a RC boat. Would make a good day out if it. With some of the little flooding we had around.
I've always thought about getting an rc boat. But, then I would need to get a recovery boat, and then having to get to the water. Just seems like a lot of effort. Then I decide that it's too much work. This thought process cycles on every year or so. Lol

I've always thought about getting an rc boat. But, then I would need to get a recovery boat, and then having to get to the water. Just seems like a lot of effort. Then I decide that it's too much work. This thought process cycles on every year or so. Lol
I'm in the same boat! If we keep getting flooded every hurricane I will probably get one.

I'm in the same boat! If we keep getting flooded every hurricane I will probably get one.
Perfect!
The water comes to you, and you can just walk to the boat for recovery situations.
Make lemonade out of lemons!