So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But, did he stick the landing? 😉
C0B68200-CE7B-4696-A864-53C99886A776.jpeg

He did miss the ramp though 🤦‍♂️ luckily it came with an extra set of arms, gotta get a shock, the pins for the arms, and the steering linkage.

I took a boat from a friend that was getting rid of it and I tried it out today
E806E350-D5DE-455D-92FD-CC26E10411A8.jpeg
The battery it came with gave out so I tied a small one I had laying around on top. It wasn’t my proudest moment🤣. It was just a little junky boat so it wasn’t a big loss

Came home from work to a beautiful day outside, so I had to enjoy it a bit. First up, my mini rc power boat. I wanted to get a video at water level, so I used an old boogie board to set the phone on. I spent a bit of time zooming all over my little pond. Probably freaking out all the minnows residing in there.

Came home from work to a beautiful day outside, so I had to enjoy it a bit. First up, my mini rc power boat. I wanted to get a video at water level, so I used an old boogie board to set the phone on. I spent a bit of time zooming all over my little pond. Probably freaking out all the minnows residing in there.

What's the big idea of that boogie board jumping in the way like that? ;)

One of my friends got Real Flight and I gave it a whirl. I learned that I suck at flying planes no matter how hard I try 🤣
What I actually did well with was with this micro warbird. These tiny planes are actually harder to fly than a larger scale, but under full trainer mode, it was fairly simple. Since the gyro levels off the plane for you, so all you have to do is steer and decide on elevation. Also, because of its small, lightweight size, it can take a lot of crashes. However, because of its tiny size you must fly in a nearly no wind conditions.
1228201559_Burst01.jpg

I took a boat from a friend that was getting rid of it and I tried it out today View attachment 186870The battery it came with gave out so I tied a small one I had laying around on top. It wasn’t my proudest moment🤣. It was just a little junky boat so it wasn’t a big loss
Reminds me of a little kayak trip I went on once. :D

If I forget then everybody reminds me. :D

Last edited: