Should I?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

El Pirata

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Since I'm probably leaving pretty soon and will not be able to get my GF here before I leave should I buy a 21 Savage?

El Pirata

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
But the dilema I am in is if I don't end up going I would be blowing the money I had planned on using to get my GF here. So I guess it comes down to horizontal mambo or Savage?

[email protected]

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Originally posted by El Pirata
But the dilema I am in is if I don't end up going I would be blowing the money I had planned on using to get my GF here. So I guess it comes down to horizontal mambo or Savage?

Toy truck or girl? Girl all the way dude! Ever try cuddling a t-maxx?
Easy decision;)

El Pirata

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Yeah but like I said before, If I leave for a few months I will have neither to cuddle with.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
You could always still use your T, if you don't break it first ,and wait and see when the time gets closer. The Savage wont be out for another month anyway.

[email protected]

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok, ask yourself, what do I want more and how long can I wait to see situation unfold. Wait to the last possible moment before making decision. That's what your gonna do anyway!;)

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I would wait to see what the new XTM beast is going to look like. I can't wait to see it! Looks sweet so far.........

El Pirata

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Originally posted by [email protected]
Ok, ask yourself, what do I want more and how long can I wait to see situation unfold. Wait to the last possible moment before making decision. That's what your gonna do anyway!;)
Yeah that is what's probably going to happen anyway.