See y’all later

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m afraid I’m going to be leaving the forum in a few days. I may be able to occasionally check back but it won’t be often. I’d like to thank y’all for all the good times I’ve had in the short time I’ve been on here. I’m sorry to leave but I feel it is better for me if I do. Signing off for now, Caleb. 👋
P.S. I posted this in the hope that I can cause one last ruckus before I leave

You are welcome back whenever you feel the time is right. :thumbs-up:

Smart kid! Text should be short and to the point, and not a frigging novel!

He should be calling and talking to ya anyways 😉
He does. He's just so busy playing Roblox to say much 🤪

Yeah, Dude, we're onto you. Now go wash your hands!
Least digressed RCT thread🤣 how did yall manage to turn a goodbye thread into this🤣🤣 Might aswell post a picture of my soup in here
IMG-20240125-WA0001.jpg

So many years of carrying 3 cell phones at once because I was a maintence manager for 5 apartment complexes.
All three phones going nuts with phone calls and text.
Rarely do I text or talk on my phone, I hate them.

So many years of carrying 3 cell phones at once because I was a maintence manager for 5 apartment complexes.
All three phones going nuts with phone calls and text.
Rarely do I text or talk on my phone, I hate them.
I would too if I had suction cups on my fingers 🤪

reason you are leaving..?
Well I’ve realized how much time I spend on my phone and I really don’t think it’s very good for me. So I decided I’d try what my church recommends and just put a filter on it and see how that works. I don’t think it’ll hurt me at all and it will give me more time for tinkering with my cars so it does have that going for it.

Who would want to leave here for the traxxas forum? I've been there....for a day. They booted me cause I said traxxas electronics suk. Panzie fan boys. You guys are way more fun.