See y’all later

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad, I thought it was mentioned he ditched us for the traxxas forum. Ditching us for Jesus is completely acceptable. Good luck and safe travels!
I was being sarcastic. In threads like these take me with a grain of salt.

First the Arrma site to see what the yahoos are up to, next the Traxxas site to see if anything has moved this month, and last here. It's an addiction.

First the Arrma site to see what the yahoos are up to, next the Traxxas site to see if anything has moved this month, and last here. It's an addiction.
For me it's the HPI savage forum (no activity basically), RCT and large scale forum. And the dutch modelbouwforum which I only joined for the nitros, but basically no activity in there

I have to give this some thought. Arrma forum, or church. I need to think about it. Not putting down church at all. To be honest I prefer Arrma.. Sorry. Just being honest.

I usually start my day off with RCT, then check Arrma, then back to RCT. And so on with the occasional visit to RCCrawlers forum.

I usually start my day off with RCT, then check Arrma, then back to RCT. And so on with the occasional visit to RCCrawlers forum.
So at what point in all that do you toast some Uncrustables? Oh, I tried them. Holy cow they're good. Do you toast yours?

For me it's the HPI savage forum (no activity basically), RCT and large scale forum. And the dutch modelbouwforum which I only joined for the nitros, but basically no activity in there
I do the first two then scalebuildersguild.

Aaaaaagggghhhhhhh
Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF by Star Wars